Pattern to Recognize movie in themoviedb

Support for Windows users
iegolas

Pattern to Recognize movie in themoviedb

Post by iegolas »

Hi,

There is an entry in themoviedb : https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/684863 ... uage=es-ES that I created after seeing that it was not there.

I tried to rename a film called: Dios con nosotros but it doesn't recognize and fit with content in themoviedb

I would like to know which is the call / api that the application uses to recognize content in themoviedb to check why a file called "Dios con nosotros.mp4" is not matched.

I used the GUI for Windows 10.

Someone could help me to understand why is not matching and recognizing that content ?

Thanks,

Pablo

Note: There are other movies that the filebot matches correctly. I deleted and application and installed again and now it recognized the movie.

Question : Is there a way to clean the cache or avoid the cache system ?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Pattern to Recognize movie in themoviedb

Post by rednoah »

There are potentially many layers of caching, TheTVDB API server-side, CloudFlare edge cache, FileBot client-side cache. You can only clear the client-side cache:
viewtopic.php?t=1996

:idea: When you use SHIFT-CLICK to force manual query input, then you can enter the TheMovieDB ID, which for a newly added movie wouldn't be cached yet anywhere at any level. That'll work immediately. Please read FAQ #2 for details.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.