Filebot with Plex and Deluge

Support for Windows users
adg801

Filebot with Plex and Deluge

Post by adg801 »

Hello,

I'm using the following script to process all downloads from Deluge and send them to Plex. It works pretty well but I need a few tweaks to the script:
  • *Auto-extract RAR, ZIP files and send them to Plex (tried extract command but was not successful)
    *Write the details of the file that was processed and where it was sent to the processed.log file (something like "Torrent Details: D:\torrent\superman\superman.mkv - D:\plexserver\movies\Superman (2014)\superman.mkv")
My last question is about files that failed to process. Is there a way to still process them when I get the following error from amc.log?

Input: D:\torrent\Yearbook The Screening Room.mp4
Yearbook The Screening Room.mp4 [series: null, movie: null]
Unable to differentiate: [Yearbook The Screening Room.mp4] => [null] VS [null]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:null, anime:null] => [Yearbook The Screening Room.mp4]
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)

Here's the script:

Code: Select all

@echo off
set torrentid=%1
set torrentname=%2
set torrentpath=%3

set torrentname=%torrentname:"=%

filebot.launcher -script fn:amc --output "D:/Plexserv" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y clean=y plex=austybear "ut_dir=%torrentpath%\%torrentname%" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%torrentname%"

@echo Torrent Details:  %torrentname% %torrentpath% %torrentid%  >> d:/plexserv/processed.log
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot with Plex and Deluge

Post by rednoah »

Need help figuring out issues? :arrow: Please read • How to 'Request Help' • and update your post.

So that's a movie? Post the TheMovieDB link.

You cannot and should not process files multiple times. The file can't be identified, most likely because TheMovieDB doesn't have an entry in the first place. You can try the GUI but if the movie doesn't exist then FileBot won't be able to process it.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.