Filebot Worked But Now Does Not Move File

Support for Windows users
TheHulk

Filebot Worked But Now Does Not Move File

Post by TheHulk »

I am extremely new to this and have a couple of questions.
Here's some background,
After many hours of trying to get the code right so that filebot will run from uTorrent and move and rename my video files, I finally got it to work last night. It seemed to be working perfectly.
Then this morning I wanted to use a script in "Run this program when a torrent changes state" in uTorrent to automatically remove the torrent when finished seeding. I found the script on this forum and it seemed to work (only it deletes torrent AND data, so I was left without the file). Though, this time Filebot didn't rename and move video file like it was doing last night. I then decided to remove the torrent auto deletion script, so that at least Filebot would work. When I did so, Filebot still didn't work. Any solutions?

Here is Groovy Pad sysinfo:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.5.6 (r2818)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.9
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_40
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 60 MB Used Memory
Here is what I put in "Run this program when torrent finishes:" in uTorrent,

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:" --def "seriesFormat=F:/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00xe00} - {t}" "movieFormat=F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def clean=y --def excludeList=amc.txt "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" plex=localhost:32400
Here is what I put in "Run this program when a torrent changes state" to remove torrent after seeding (but then removed it, because it deleted the file and filebot didn't work),

C:/Users/Mike/Desktop/Downloader/deletetorrent.vbs "%S" "%I"
This is the script for the auto-delete torrent,

' If no arguments are made then the script wont run
If WScript.Arguments.Count = 0 Then 'If no Arguments >
   msgbox "Missing Parameters"
Else
   ' Variables required for filebot and other stuff
   Dim uState, uHash, WebUser, WebPass, WebHost, WebPort, WebAct 'Delete uLabel, if you don't want to filter by label
   uState = WScript.Arguments(0) ' required to determine torrent state
   uHash =  WScript.Arguments(1) ' required to find torrent

WebUser      = "user"
   WebPass      = "pass"
   WebHost      = "localhost"   ' WebUI URL localhost|127.0.0.1, local connection is recommended
   WebPort      = "PORT" 'uTorrent listening port found in Preferences - > Connection
   WebAct      = "?action=removedata" 'Tells utorrent to deleted selected torrent

Automate
   Sub Automate()

If Not uState = 11 Then Exit Sub 'Exit if torrent not Finnished

uToken = Webui("token.html") 'Authentication
      call Webui(WebAct &"&token="& uToken &"&hash="& uHash) ' Access WebUI, Action: Delete Torrent & Data
   End Sub

' This will access the WebUI
   ' by first getting the token that is required
   ' and then taking  the requested action.
   Public Function Webui(WebRequest)
      SET xmlhttp = createobject("msxml2.xmlhttp.3.0")

xmlhttp.open "get", "http://"& WebUser &":"& WebPass &"@"& WebHost &":"& WebPort &"/gui/"& WebRequest, False
      xmlhttp.send

If WebRequest = "token.html" Then
         Webui = Replace(Replace(xmlhttp.responseText, "<html><div id='token' style='display:none;'>", ""), "</div></html>", "")
      End If
   End Function

' YOU CAN DELETE THIS IF YOU'RE NOT FILTERING BY LABEL
   Function IsInArray(strIn, arrCheck)
      Dim bFlag : bFlag = False

If IsArray(arrCheck) AND Not IsNull(strIn) Then
         Dim i
         For i = 0 to UBound(arrCheck)
            If LCase(arrcheck(i)) = LCase(strIn) Then
               bFlag = True
               Exit For
            End If
         Next
      End If
      IsInArray = bFlag
   End Function

End If
Again, my main priority is getting filebot to work again. Once I get that working, I would also like to get the auto-delete torrent in uTorrent script to just remove the torrent and not the data
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Worked But Now Does Not Move File

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: Please read the manual for the amc script • Automated Media Center • first.

Especially the Troubleshooting which thoroughly which thoroughly explains how to run things in cmd so you can see the output. At the very least you could have checked your log.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
TheHulk

Post by TheHulk »

Sorry for not mentioning that
1. I have read the Automated Media Center manual over and over, and refer to it often.
2. I checked my log in uTorrent and everything LOOKS to be functioning like it did when Filebot was working and renaming, moving, and deleting leftover files.
3. I have ran the code in cmd, referring to the manual and youtube video. When I would run it in cmd yesterday, I could see the output and it seemed to be working fine, but now when I run it in cmd nothing happens. I might be typing something wrong now so I'll include a screenshot as well as my log from uTorrent:
Untitled.jpg

log: [2015-04-11 22:24:09]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:" --def "seriesFormat=F:/TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00xe00} - {t}" "movieFormat=F:/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def clean=y --def excludeList=amc.txt "ut_label=" "ut_state=20" "ut_title=The Corruptor (1999)" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_file=The.Corruptor.1999.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4" "ut_dir=C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\Movies\Movies\The Corruptor (1999)" plex=localhost:32400
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You're clearly doing something wrong. First of all why call? Does that do or break anything? I've never used the call command.

Whatever the "filebot" command is executing, it's definitely not %ProgramFiles%/FileBot/filebot.exe ...

Assuming your "filebot" somehow refers to FileBot.exe from the portable package (meaning your PATH is messed up) which is a GUI executable and thus won't have console output, you might still get some logs, in the log file, which you say is generated but still fail to post...
TheHulk

Post by TheHulk »

As I said, I am new to this and don't have any experience with coding, cmd line, or anything before doing this. I apologize for being so clueless and probably giving you a headache. All that I know is what I have read from this site and looking around on Google.
I was following the Automated Media Center youtube video when entering call. That appeared to be what was put in cmd, so i just followed suit.
I thought the log was what was in the logger tab in uTorrent (that shows that I have no idea obviously). I have searched this forum to try and figure out what log it is you are talking about, but no luck on how to generate the log file.
How do I fix the PATH issue?
When I enter filebot in cmd, it opens up the GUI like you said. When I specify the path, ex. "C:/Program Files/FileBot/filebot.exe" nothing happens.
I have spent quite a while on this and I plan on donating to this site and program because it will make life much easier.
Just let me know if you need any additional info.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd start by covering the basics:

"C:/Program Files/FileBot/filebot.exe" -version

"C:/Program Files/FileBot/filebot.exe" -script fn:sysinfo

"C:/Program Files/FileBot/filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --action test /path/to/a/file

Things like filebot -version can't not work, unless something is generally screwed up in which case it's not a filebot specific issue and Google will help.
TheHulk

Post by TheHulk »

None of that worked in cmd so I uninstalled and re-installed FileBot, and voila! It all works now. I appreciate your time and patience. Thank you!