Filebot utorrent script and custom formats

Support for Windows users
letthiswork1

Filebot utorrent script and custom formats

Post by letthiswork1 »

Hi Guys,

I used to have an amazing script run when torrents finish.

It would extract any rar file. Sort into either Anime, Tv series or Movies. Grab the Art work etc and subtitles.

Now it only sorts Anime and not others.

Any suggestions? Script below

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:\New Downloads" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" "seriesFormat=T:/{n}/{'Season'+s}/{fn}" "movieFormat=V:/{n} {y}/{fn}" "musicFormat=M:/{n}/{fn}"

Ideally to work like this.

Torrent completes
Filebot script runs
- Extracts files if required
- Renames File to correct episode format
- If Anime preferably use AniDB
- Grabs Artwork
- Grabs Subtitles
- Moved File into either Movies, Tv Series or Anime (Creates folder if not there)

The above script seems to work that way for Anime (Minus subtitles) But any Movie or Tv series doesnt work
Last edited by letthiswork1 on 13 Oct 2015, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot utorrent script

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
letthiswork1

Post by letthiswork1 »

Sorry here are the logs - http://pastebin.com/FxC9BT6z

You can see it tries to to sort izombie but says there is already artwork etc.

But if you look at the file it didnt do anyhting..

Works fine for Anime as you can see here, Puts it in Anime folder, Sorts it renames file etc.. But nothing for Izombie or any tv/movie

https://gyazo.com/1f515c29d67445268cf5269efd525eff
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So Anime is working as it should? But tv/movies/music is not? Or the other way around? I don't know what you're trying to achieve...

I suppose you either DO WANT to override animeFormat as well OR you DO NOT WANT override any ***Format because you don't know what you're doing and actually like the default naming schemes.

Also, it looks like "E:\New Downloads" is your new downloads folder? The manual explicitly forbids using the input folder as --output folder.
Manual wrote:You must not use your download folder %D (or any other folder inside) as --output folder
letthiswork1

Post by letthiswork1 »

rednoah wrote:1.
So Anime is working as it should? But tv/movies/music is not? Or the other way around? I don't know what you're trying to achieve...

Yes Anime works perfectly!

I suppose you either DO WANT to override animeFormat as well OR you DO NOT WANT override any ***Format because you don't know what you're doing and actually like the default naming schemes.

Firstly thanks for your quick reply

- That is correct, If it detects it is anime, Filebot will grab the file, Extract if needed, Create a folder for the series, Put the correctly renamed file with album artwork etc. But this does not happen with Tv Series or movies.
[/b]

Also, it looks like "E:\New Downloads" is your new downloads folder? The manual explicitly forbids using the input folder as --output folder
You must not use your download folder %D (or any other folder inside) as --output folder
That is correct, New downloads is where the file is completed. So in that case you are staying i need to setup filbert to output the folders to a different directory? I can do this although it has never been a problem in the past.
[/quote]
Last edited by letthiswork1 on 13 Oct 2015, 05:57, edited 4 times in total.
letthiswork1

Post by letthiswork1 »

Hi,

Do you require anymore information?

I have tried to summarize in my original post
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looks like things work exactly as specified by you. What's not working?

Since you're keen on overriding all the formats, I'd make it complete by overriding animeFormat as well.

The above script seems to work that way for Anime (Minus subtitles) But any Movie or Tv series doesnt work
You're NOT overriding the animeFormat, and Anime is working fine? But you are overriding seriesFormat and movieFormat and then series and movie are not organized as expected? As far as I can tell it's organized exactly as specified by you in your format.

DO NOT override any of the formats unless you know what you're doing. ;)
letthiswork1

Post by letthiswork1 »

rednoah wrote:Looks like things work exactly as specified by you. What's not working?

Since you're keen on overriding all the formats, I'd make it complete by overriding animeFormat as well.

You're NOT overriding the animeFormat, and Anime is working fine? But you are overriding seriesFormat and movieFormat and then series and movie are not organized as expected? As far as I can tell it's organized exactly as specified by you in your format.

DO NOT override any of the formats unless you know what you're doing. ;)
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

The issue i am having is, Any Anime file is working great. Soon as the torrent finishes the script runs, renames the file, grabs the artwork and movies it into an "Anime Folder".

Problem is this isn't happening with Movies or Tv Series. :(
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot utorrent script and custom formats

Post by rednoah »

We're talking in circles here...

Just use this command:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:\Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Just don't customize anything. You'll break it. ;)