amc not working with utorrent on win 10

Support for Windows users
mattany

amc not working with utorrent on win 10

Post by mattany »

I am new to filebot and amc so sorry if this is a noob question. A few days ago I got AMC to work out of cmd but never in uTorrent. Since then it won't work in cmd either (apparently because of a java error). I already updated java and filebot to the latest versions. uTorrent doesn't do anything when a torrent finishes, and when I set AMC to activate upon torrent changing states, it just opens the install directory of filebot. I think I need to get a 64 bit java library or something like that but I don't know how.

filebot -script fn:sysinfo

Code: Select all

C:\Users\M>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/win32-x86/jnidispatch.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/C:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load x86 (32-bit) native library MediaInfo.dll: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-04-03 (r494)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_131
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 21 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Data: C:\Users\M\AppData\Roaming\FileBot
Done ?(?????)?
amc call:

filebot -script "C:/Scripts/amc.groovy" --output "E:/Videos" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict " --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
result:

Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\M\ --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y ut_label=%L ut_state=%S ut_title=%N ut_kind=%K ut_file=%F ut_dir=%D ( --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y ut_label=%L ut_state=%S ut_title=%N ut_kind=%K ut_file=%F ut_dir=%D)
Run script [C:/Scripts/amc.groovy] at [Tue Apr 25 00:18:26 IDT 2017]
Argument[0]: File does not exist:  --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y ut_label=%L ut_state=%S ut_title=%N ut_kind=%K ut_file=%F ut_dir=%D
No files selected for processing
Done ?(?????)?
rednoah
The Source

Re: amc not working with utorrent on win 10

Post by rednoah »

Support is only available to customers who purchase FileBot on the Windows Store.

:idea: The Windows Store version of FileBot includes a 64-bit JRE.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mattany

Post by mattany »

Will do. I just bought it and will update you once it has installed.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I recommend using fn:amc instead of cloning the repository, unless you have a good reason to run your own local modified version of course.

The \ has special meaning on the command-line. I recommend using / instead of \ to avoid these kind of issues:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899
mattany

Post by mattany »

filebot -script fn:sysinfo

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\M>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.93
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-04-03 (r494)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 19 MB Used Memory
Package: APPX
Data: C:\Users\M\AppData\Roaming\FileBot
Done ?(?????)?
amc call (default), used on a random episode:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Videos" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict " --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
result:

Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 159:  --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y ut_label=SEEN ut_state=5 ut_title=Billions.S02E10.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE ut_kind=%K ut_file= ut_dir=E:\Downloads\Torrents\Completed\Billions.S02E10.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE ( --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y ut_label=SEEN ut_state=5 ut_title=Billions.S02E10.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE ut_kind=%K ut_file= ut_dir=E:\Downloads\Torrents\Completed\Billions.S02E10.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE)
there is more after that but it always exits cmd a split second after the rest so I never have time to copy it.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You have a stray double-quote " there which breaks your command:

-non-strict " --log-file amc.log
@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899
mattany

Post by mattany »

Thanks for that! It works.
Is there a way to modify the script so it automatically downloads and renames subtitles from opensubtitles/addic7ed?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--def subtitles=en
@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215
mattany

Post by mattany »

Thanks, that works. I've been having trouble with anime sorting. One of my episodes titled "[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 030 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]
" wasn't copied at all, and the other got renamed to the wrong thing: "[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]" got renamed to "[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]"

I used the same call as usual:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Videos" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def plex=host:xxxxxxxxxxxxx --def subtitles=en --def clean=y --def unsorted=y music=y --def "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

Thank you for your fast replies! You're the best

P.s.: I get the "bad ut_kind=%K" error
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Did you check TheTVDB if the data matches your files? Most likely, nobody has bothered to add absolute numbers for the new episodes yet.

utorrent is supposed to pass a value instead of the variable %K. Are you perhaps using a very old version of utorrent?
mattany

Post by mattany »

It seems that the tv db data matches: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid ... 1272&lid=7

Yes I am using utorrent 2.2.1. I like it more than the newer version as it has no ads and crashes less.
I just noticed that my HDD has only 2 gb left! is there a way to move the files from the download directory to the media directory instead of copying?
Thanks again. Sorry if noob question
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looks like all the numbers up until 31 are there now. Most likely, the data hadn't been entered yet when filebot ran. Let me know if it happens again with any episode up until 31.
mattany

Post by mattany »

Ran it again on episode 29 just out of curiosity. This time it labeled it as s02e01 (wrong again). Anyway, I set sickrage back to fetch episodes with scene numbering. Hopefully this time it will succeed in finding them as last time I tried it didn't.
edit:Tried episode 30 again and it didn't succeed in copying.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Here's what I get:

[DUPLICATE] from [[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p].mp4] to [TV Shows/Attack on Titan/Season 02/Attack on Titan - S02E04 - Soldier.mp4]
[DUPLICATE] from [[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 030 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p].mp4] to [TV Shows/Attack on Titan/Season 02/Attack on Titan - S02E05 - Historia.mp4]
mattany

Post by mattany »

The file I have is an mkv. Could that be the reason why it didn't work?

Just to be sure, this is the call I used:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Videos" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def plex=host:xxxxxxxxxxxxx --def subtitles=en --def clean=y --def unsorted=y music=y --def "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
and this is the result:

Locking C:\Users\M\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Tue May 02 23:30:40 IDT 2017]
Parameter: plex = *****
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: ut_label =
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = [AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file =
Parameter: ut_dir = E:\Videos\Anime\Shingeki no Kyojin\[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]
Bad ut_kind value: %K
Input: E:\Videos\Anime\Shingeki no Kyojin\[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]\[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p].mkv
Group: [anime:shingeki no kyojin] => [[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p].mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Shingeki no Kyojin, animerg attack on titan 029]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin OAD]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2]
Fetching episode data for [Gekijouban Shingeki no Kyojin]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou]
[COPY] From [E:\Videos\Anime\Shingeki no Kyojin\[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p]\[AnimeRG] Attack on Titan - 029 (Shingeki no Kyojin) [1080p].mkv] to [E:\Videos\Anime\Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2\Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - 01 - Beast Titan.mkv]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

mattany wrote:The file I have is an mkv. Could that be the reason why it didn't work?
No, definitely not.

You can create a new empty file in an empty directory and then try to run the amc script on that to see if it works. If it does, then you can start to narrow down what's different.

As far as AniDB is concerned, there is no such things as Episode 29, so this is probably the reason it doesn't work as expected:
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... &aid=10944

Please read the Advanced Fine-Tuning section for a possible solution for these kinds of issues (i.e. use an age filter).