qbittorrent not calling filebot

Support for Windows users
bordplate

qbittorrent not calling filebot

Post by bordplate »

It stopped working when I had the legacy version. I now have the windows store version. It didn't help. I can open filebot gui, and use cmd. It is just not working in qbittorrent. I tried uninstalling, removing all traces, then installing again. But the problem persisted.

Am I missing something? This is the code I'm running. Sorry if this is something really stupid that I have missed.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" --def subtitles=en,no --def plex=localhost:[the actual token]
I tried changing to

"C:\the\real\path\utorrent-postprocess.pyw" "%L" "" "%N" "multi" "" "%F"
and using python, but didn't help. I know python is working as my other automation projects is working fine.

Running this command in cmd works fine

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --action copy -non-strict "D:\Download" --log-file amc.log  --def subtitles=en,no --def plex=localhost:[the actual token] excludeList=amc.txt
rednoah
The Source

Re: qbittorrent not calling filebot

Post by rednoah »

Please check the --log-file and see if it says anything interesting.

If you can't find the log file in it's default location, then you can set an absolute path so you know exactly where it is or should be:

--log-file C:/amc.log
If the log file is not created, then it means that filebot is never called, which narrows down the problem to qBT / CMD issues.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bordplate

Post by bordplate »

Sorry for the late answer. And thank you for responding. The amc.log shows that it is calling filebot but with

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: D:\Media\amc.excludes
	at net.filebot.util.FileSet.append(FileSet.java:171)
	at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:303)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:127)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:29)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:111)
I tried setting the permission to all for amc.txt and amc.excludes. This helped for this issue. But filebot is not getting any permissions. All files gets AccessDeniedException.
bordplate

Post by bordplate »

I fixed it now, it was a permissions issue. Every new file/folder was made as read only. I turned off inheritance for that folder in security. Fixed it.