N00b amc help

Support for Windows users
murk00

N00b amc help

Post by murk00 »

I am converting from Utorrent to Qbittorrent, and can’t get my script to work now.

This is what I am using now in qbittorrent:

Code: Select all

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "F:\Plex" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y 
This is what I used in utorrent, and it works.

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc --output "F:\Plex" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y 
From what I have read I needed to change the beginning of script for qbittorent because it wouldn’t load with same language.

Is there something that I am missing here, this noob is lost :(
rednoah
The Source

Re: N00b amc help

Post by rednoah »

uT and qBT work exactly the same nowadays. Just copy the command template from the amc manual into qBT.

:idea: The command you posted is very different from what's in the manual. It couldn't possibly work because it doesn't pass folders or files.

:idea: Please read my signature.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
murk00

Post by murk00 »

I copy and pasted the same thing I had in utorrent into Qbittorrent which is:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:\Plex" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"

But nothing is happening, filebot is not pulling up.
murk00

Post by murk00 »

rednoah wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 07:17 uT and qBT work exactly the same nowadays. Just copy the command template from the amc manual into qBT.

:idea: The command you posted is very different from what's in the manual. It couldn't possibly work because it doesn't pass folders or files.

:idea: Please read my signature.
So when I put the script into a command prompt this is what it says:

C:\Users\HTPC>filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:/Plex" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Locking C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Mar 04 11:45:19 EST 2018]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = %F
Parameter: ut_dir = %D
Bad ut_label value: %L
Bad ut_state value: %S
Bad ut_title value: %N
Bad ut_kind value: %K
Bad ut_file value: %F
Bad ut_dir value: %D
Illegal usage: no input
Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You have confirmed that filebot is generally working. It's not doing anything in this case, because the %VARIABLES that tell FileBot what files to process are not set (they're set by qBT whenever a torrent finishes). The Troubleshooting section of the amc manual will explain that in detail.

Here's some general help that includes this particular problem:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4239

:!: What version of qBT are you using? It seem that the "Run command on torrent completion" feature is broken in the latest version of qBT (as of 1 March 2018).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.