Filebot renaming shows but won't sort into folders (on RPi)

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
Ash789

Filebot renaming shows but won't sort into folders (on RPi)

Post by Ash789 »

Hi,

I installed Filebot on my Raspberry Pi 2 using this guide
http://www.handmadepixels.co.uk/blog/ra ... pberry-pi/

I wanted the script to scan video files in the torrents folder (including sub-folders, as most torrents have the video files stored in sub-folders), then copy them into the "tv" folder. In the "tv" folder I then wanted them to be arranged into folders by TV show name, then season.
My current script scans the "torrents" folder correctly and renames the files correctly, but it isn't moving the files into the new folder structure. The files all remain in their original folder under "torrents" and aren't moved to the "tv" folder at all. No folders are created in the "tv" folder either.

I need to sort tv shows into folders by TV show name so that they can be recognised in XMBC/Kodi.

Can anyone spot anything I'm doing wrong in my script?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash

DATE_STAMP=` date +%d-%m-%Y-%T`
echo ${DATE_STAMP}

/opt/share/filebot/bin/filebot.sh -rename /media/PIUSBDRIVE/shares/PiMediaServer/torrents/* –format “/media/PIUSBDRIVE/shares/PiMediaServer/tv/{n}/Season {s}/{n} – {sxe}” –db thetvdb -non-strict
Ash789

Re: Filebot renaming shows but won't sort into folders (on R

Post by Ash789 »

Here is an example output from my script where it renames the file but doesn't move it.

pi@raspberrypi:~/scripts $ sudo ./tvrenamer.sh 
15-01-2016-12:26:11
Filename pattern: [1.00] SxE, [0.00] CWS
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia]
Fetching episode data for [It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia]
[MOVE] Rename [/media/PIUSBDRIVE/shares/PiMediaServer/torrents/Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S11E02.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV[rarbg]/It's.Always.Sunny in Philadelphia - 11x02 - Frank Falls Out the Window.mkv] to [It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 11x02 - Frank Falls Out the Window.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot renaming shows but won't sort into folders (on R

Post by rednoah »

The output indicates that you're not passing along any options.

If --format was passed, then it would move files according to that. The log shows that it's using the default format.
If --db was passed, then there would be no series/movie detection. The log shows series/movie detection and then uses TheTVDB as a result of that.

Shit like this could not possibly ever work:

–format “...”
WTF? This indicates that you're editing code with Microsoft Word (which is an insult to the profession of coding).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.