Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
davidfm52

Execution failure after fresh install in RPI 3

Post by davidfm52 »

Hello,

I am getting

Code: Select all

Locking java.util.logging.Logger@1af6ecc
Run script [/opt/software/filebot/scripts/amc.groovy] at [Fri Feb 17 00:21:15 GMT 2017]
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: skipExtract = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n.upperInitial()}/{episode.special ? 'Specials':'Season '+s}/{n.upperInitial()} {episode.special ? '0xSpecial '+special.pad(2) : sxe.pad(2)} {t.replaceAll(/[é]/,'e').replaceAll(/[á]/,'a').replaceAll(/[í]/,'i').replaceAll(/[ó]/,'o').replaceAll(/[ú]/,'u')}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n} ({y})/{n}
Parameter: xbmc = %XBMC_HOSTNAME%
Argument: /mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
Input: /media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.503.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Exclude: /media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/Torrent-Downloaded-from-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Group: [:] => [arrow.503.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv]
Processing 1 unsorted files
[MOVE] Rename [/media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.503.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv] to [/mediacenter/Unsorted/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.503.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv]
Processed 1 files
Notify XBMC: %XBMC_HOSTNAME%
UnknownHostException: %XBMC_HOSTNAME%
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/Torrent-Downloaded-from-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
when running

filebot -script /opt/software/filebot/scripts/amc.groovy --output "/mediacenter/" --log-file filebot.28865.log --action move -non-strict "/mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E03.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/" --def clean=y --conflict auto --def skipExtract=y --lang en --def unsorted=y --def "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n.upperInitial()}/{episode.special ? 'Specials':'Season '+s}/{n.upperInitial()} {episode.special ? '0xSpecial '+special.pad(2) : sxe.pad(2)} {t.replaceAll(/[é]/,'e').replaceAll(/[á]/,'a').replaceAll(/[í]/,'i').replaceAll(/[ó]/,'o').replaceAll(/[ú]/,'u')}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})/{n}" --def xbmc=%XBMC_HOSTNAME%
This used to work fine, I am using FileBot 4.7.7 (r4752). It looks like it does not try to match at all.

Sysinfo is:

JNA Native: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/linux-arm/libjnidispatch.so) not found in resource path ([file:/opt/software/filebot/FileBot.jar])
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load arm (32-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/opt/software/filebot/fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-02-10 (r480)
Groovy: 2.4.8
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 338 MB Max Memory / 13 MB Used Memory
Package: IPKG
Data: /opt/software/filebot/data
uname: Linux osmc 4.4.27-7-osmc #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 24 03:38:31 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
The JNA, MediaInfo and 7-zip I used to have them, are they required now? Thank you
rednoah
The Source

Re: Execution failure after fresh install in RPI 3

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried the new armhf package?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebo ... _armhf.deb

Have you tried with a selection of different files, to make sure it's not just one single files that happens to not work?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
davidfm52

Post by davidfm52 »

Hi,

I tried another episode from the same show and got:

osmc@osmc:~$ ./filebot-rename.sh /mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL\[ettv\]/
Locking /home/osmc/.filebot/logs/filebot.9972.log
Run script [/opt/software/filebot/scripts/amc.groovy] at [Sat Feb 18 19:02:54 GMT 2017]
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n.upperInitial()}/{episode.special ? 'Specials':'Season '+s}/{n.upperInitial()} {episode.special ? '0xSpecial '+special.pad(2) : sxe.pad(2)} {t.replaceAll(/[é]/,'e').replaceAll(/[á]/,'a').replaceAll(/[í]/,'i').replaceAll(/[ó]/,'o').replaceAll(/[ú]/,'u')}
Parameter: xbmc = %XBMC_HOSTNAME%
Argument: /mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
Input: /media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.504.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv
Exclude: /media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/Torrent-Downloaded-from-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Group: [:] => [arrow.504.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv]
[MOVE] Rename [/media/Elements/series/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.504.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv] to [/mediacenter/Unsorted/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/arrow.504.hdtv-lol[ettv].mkv]
Processed 1 files
Notify XBMC: %XBMC_HOSTNAME%
Delete /mediacenter/torrents/Arrow.S05E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]/Torrent-Downloaded-from-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

when executing with the DEB file you just provided:

osmc@osmc:~$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.7 (r4827)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.73
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 177 MB Max Memory / 11 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
Data: /home/osmc/.filebot
uname: Linux osmc 4.4.27-7-osmc #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 24 03:38:31 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
But weirdly it still shows 4.7.7 when it claims is 4.7.8:

osmc@osmc:~/provision$ sudo dpkg -i filebot_4.7.8_armhf.deb
(Reading database ... 29806 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack filebot_4.7.8_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking filebot (4.7.8) over (4.7.8) ...
Setting up filebot (4.7.8) ...
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.58) ...
osmc@osmc:~/provision$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.7 (r4827)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.73
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 177 MB Max Memory / 11 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
Data: /home/osmc/.filebot
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
osmc@osmc:~/provision$
The command is the same as above. I am going to try with another show, but it does not logs anything about trying to match against any TV database like I was used to.
davidfm52

Post by davidfm52 »

I executed it with another show:

osmc@osmc:~$ ./filebot-rename.sh /mediacenter/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/
Locking /home/osmc/.filebot/logs/filebot.10225.log
Run script [/opt/software/filebot/scripts/amc.groovy] at [Sat Feb 18 19:24:38 GMT 2017]
Parameter: xbmc = ::1
Argument: /mediacenter/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG
Input: /media/Elements/series/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi
Exclude: /media/Elements/series/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Group: [:] => [The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi]
[MOVE] Rename [/media/Elements/series/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi] to [/mediacenter/Unsorted/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi]
Processed 1 files
Notify XBMC: ::1
Delete /mediacenter/torrents/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
The result seems the same. It looks to me that it does not try to execute AMC script at all. Do I need something specific for it? I have the scripts repo checked out and provide the path as -script as you see above. This used to work just fine, trying to figure out what changed and where. Thanks so much for your help.
davidfm52

Post by davidfm52 »

Alright if I run the command with fn:amc instead of my custom path it works fine:

osmc@osmc:~$ ./filebot-rename.sh /mediacenter/Unsorted/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/
Locking /home/osmc/.filebot/logs/filebot.10274.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Feb 18 19:29:12 GMT 2017]
Parameter: xbmc = ::1
Argument[0]: /mediacenter/Unsorted/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG
Input: /mediacenter/Unsorted/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi
Group: [tvs:the big bang theory] => [The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [The Big Bang Theory]
Fetching episode data for [The Big Bang Theory]
[MOVE] Rename [/mediacenter/Unsorted/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.HDTV.XViD-ETRG.avi] to [/media/Elements/series/TV Shows/The Big Bang Theory/Season 10/The Big Bang Theory 10x14 The Emotion Detection Automation.avi]
Processed 1 files
Notify Kodi: [host::, port:1]
I checked out the scripts folder from Github repo, do I need to do any bindings or extra config to get a customized AMC script working?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I recommend using the standard examples from the manual:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215

If any of your modifications or custom options break things, then you know where to look for the problem.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.