Deluge on Lubuntu VM

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
AlexL

Deluge on Lubuntu VM

Post by AlexL »

Hey,

Thanks for an awesome piece of software!

I am running a windows 7 host with Lubuntu 18.04 guest in a VM.

I am unsure if I've set up Deluge execute right, right now I have: /home/media/deluge-postprocess.sh (added to execute when torrent is finished downloading).

Right now I'm downloading to an ntfs disk in shared folders(Virtualbox) and that works fine. But I'm wondering if it's possible to use hardlink in the amc script? Hardlinking from the download location on the ntfs disk to my collection (also on the ntfs disk).

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh -xu

# Input Parameters
ARG_PATH="$3/$2"
ARG_NAME="$2"
ARG_LABEL="N/A"

# Configuration
CONFIG_OUTPUT="home/media/sf_D/_kodi" # if this script is called by the deluge user, then $HOME will NOT refer to YOUR user home, but paths such as /var/lib/deluge instead

filebot -script fn:amc --output "$CONFIG_OUTPUT" --action hardlink --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=n excludeList=".excludes" ut_dir="$ARG_PATH" ut_kind="multi" ut_title="$ARG_NAME" ut_label="$ARG_LABEL"
Best regards!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Deluge on Lubuntu VM

Post by rednoah »

IDK. Have you tried? What does the log say?

If you can't find the log, put the log where you can find it:

--log-file /absolute/path/to/amc.log

This is a relative path:

CONFIG_OUTPUT="home/media/sf_D/_kodi"
Do you know what absolute path this will resolve to? If not, then it's best to use an absolute path, so you absolutely know where your files end up.

:idea: Absolute paths start with /

You can try if hardlinks work. Since you're trying to create NTFS hardlinks, via VirtualBox share, via Linux filesystem operations, I guess probably not, but maybe.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.