Script not found: amc

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
aidfaih

Post by aidfaih »

Running Filebot 4.9.2 on my Synology NAS. I have two issues which have started occurring after upgrading from 4.9.1 to the 4.9.2. Before this, I didn’t experience these issues.
Not sure if these are separate issues or not, so posting them together.
Updated to 4.9.2 using the package center of Synology

1st error
The problems started with an error

Code: Select all

As this is the only script I use, it blocks all of my jobs. Running both from the CLI or from the Filebot node, the same warning is given.
Resolution
1) Uninstall Filebot and Filebot Node from the package center in Synology.
2) Reinstall Filebot and Filebot Node. Added license. My settings in Filebot Node were still stored, so didn’t have to reset those. Then running Filebot from either the CLI or from the node worked.

However this error occurred again today. Doing the steps resolved the issue, but I’m looking for something permanent.

2nd error
There was however one issue that remained, which is more a Javascript issue I guess (?).
For every movie it find, it will return a combination of the two errors. But the job finishes successfully (all files are handled like needed). So it would be nice to resolve this issue.
* java.util.InputMismatchException: Cannot find [Events] section
* Subtitle format not supported
java.io.IOException: Subtitle format not supported

filebot -script fn:sysinfo: https://pastebin.com/jNZDR3Yc

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/Entertainment/Downloads/Transmission/Movies --output /volume1/Entertainment --action hardlink -non-strict --order Airdate --conflict index --lang en --def 'ut_label=Movie' 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'skipExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={plex} - [{vf} {source} {vc} {ac} {group}]' 'movieFormat={plex} - [{vf} {source} {vc} {ac} {group}]' 'excludeList=.excludes' --apply refresh --log all --log-file '/usr/local/filebot-node/data/filebot.log'
Logs here: https://pastebin.com/LABRphVA
rednoah
The Source

Re: Synology 4.9.2: AMC not found and Java errors

Post by rednoah »

Script not found: amc would be most unusual, especially since it works for everyone else as of this moment, so it can't actually be missing. So we're missing something.

Try this:

filebot -clear-cache
filebot -script fn:amc
It should say this:

Run script [fn:amc] at [...]
Invalid usage: no input

This is just a warning. You have one or more bad subtitle files. FileBot can't read the subtitle elements. FileBot can't read raw text to run language auto-detection. It happens. The ".eng" language extension will simply be missing in this case. I'll look into reducing the log output for this kind of warning to make it less scary.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
aidfaih

Post by aidfaih »

Thank you!

Also at this moment I don't have the "Script not found: amc" since I reinstalled filebot and things are working alright. Right now it says this:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Oct 11 19:52:50 CEST 2020]
Activate License [P#####836] on [Sun Oct 11 19:52:52 CEST 2020]
Invalid usage: no input
Abort (×_×)
Should I report back when this error occurs again and run these commands?

2. Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I can only assume that it was a weird cache corruption somewhere local or remote, so filebot -clear-cache should do the trick if it happens again.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
aidfaih

Re: Script not found: amc

Post by aidfaih »

Great. Thank you. I'll use that if it should ever occur again. If it doesn't resolve it I'll come back with more info