Script not working

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
Cloaky

Script not working

Post by Cloaky »

Hello,

I am trying to set up AMC on my Synology (DS214play).

I got Java 8 and FileBot 4.5.6 working, tested both using the terminal.

However, after a download is complete, I am using Synology Download Manager, the script gets called, I can see the 2.log getting created, but it does nothing, nor the amc.log file gets created. I tried running the script on the terminal and I get an error because of the variables, however the amc.log files gets created, and I even added some values and it worked as it should.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/Downloads/Test --log-file /volume1/Documents/amc.log --action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
echo "Script got called" >> /volume1/Documents/2.log

Code: Select all

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:sysinfo

FileBot 4.5.6 (r2818)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/volume1/@appstore/filebot/FileBot.jar])
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.9
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_31 (headless)
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 170 MB Max Memory / 9 MB Used Memory
uname: Linux MyHomeDS 3.2.40 #5022 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 7 14:19:42 CST 2015 i686 GNU/Linux synology_evansport_214play
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Script not working

Post by rednoah »

Have you read the Notes section?

@see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1802

You may need to link the java and filebot executables into /usr/local/bin manually.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.