"Permission Denied" issue

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
LysanderM
Donor

"Permission Denied" issue

Post by LysanderM »

Hello,

I've been using CLI within Windows 8 for a while. So I've decided to go on with Synology DS115j CPU armv7l (Marvell Armada 370).
I've managed to install Java 8 33, so the result far so I'm using CLI script. The result of filebot -version is;

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.6 (r3052) / Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_33 (headless)
I actually change the filebot.sh by giving the full javapath, to avoid Java path problem with actual installation path of java.

When I try to execute the following command,

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --db TheTVDB --action move --conflict skip -non-strict -r --def deleteAfterExtract=y clean=y plex="192.168.1.10:32400" pushover="***" "seriesFormat=/volume1/video/Series/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} {t}" music=n subtitles=tr artwork=n "ut_dir=/volume1/video/Series_download" "ut_kind=single" "ut_state=5" "ut_file=" "ut_label=" --log-file /volume1/public/scripts/seriesExperimental.log
I receive following error:

Failed to initialize cache: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: /volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/USERNAME/cache/0/.lock
I did resolve this exception by changing the permission of the following file.

/volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/USERNAME/cache/0/.lock
from group:users user:admin 644 to group:users user:admin 664.

After that the following error occured, and I couldn't manage to solve this, no matter what I do.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Jun 15 16:00:11 GMT+02:00 2015]
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: plex = 192.168.1.10:32400
Parameter: pushover = *****
Parameter: seriesFormat = /volume1/video/Series/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} {t}
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: subtitles = tr
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_dir = /volume1/video/Series_download
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_file = 
Parameter: ut_label = 
JNA Warning: IOException removing temporary files: JNA temporary directory '/volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/USERNAME/temp' is not writable
Input: /volume1/video/Series_download/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV[rartv]/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv
Exclude: /volume1/video/Series_download/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV[rartv]/RARBG.com.txt
Exclude: /volume1/video/Series_download/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV[rartv]/game.of.thrones.s05e10.1080p.hdtv.x264-batv.nfo
Group: [tvs:game of thrones] => [Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv]
Get [Turkish] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
Lookup by hash failed: java.io.IOException: Permission denied
No matching subtitles found: /volume1/video/Series_download/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV[rartv]/Game.of.Thrones.S05E10.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Game of Thrones]
CacheException: java.io.IOException: Permission denied
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
My cache folder has groups:users and user:admin right with 755, and inside that folder all the index & data files has groups:users and user:admin right with 664 permission.
Series & Series_download folder has groups:users and user:admin right with 770 for your information.

Any help would be appreciated.
LysanderM
Donor

Re: "Permission Denied" issue

Post by LysanderM »

wait, I'm working on it.
LysanderM
Donor

Post by LysanderM »

LysanderM
Donor

Post by LysanderM »

As you can see the parameter,

pushover="APPToken"
But in return, I receive:

Sending Pushover notification
IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://api.pushover.net/1/messages.xml
And idea?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
LysanderM
Donor

Post by LysanderM »

That's strange. My custom app's token wasn't working, then I've deleted it and use your clone instead of mine, and it works. Afterall its the same token object unless your user token is hardcoded in filebot, am I right?
________
Edit:

--def pushover={USERKEY}:{APPKEY}
I've seen it right now. It's nice.
________
By the way, it shouldn't be here in this topic, but as far as I can see your posts over the forum, you have a DS213j, which has the same CPU with mine, DS115j, and which is Marvell Armada 370 - armv7l. If that so, did you manage to install a proper optware package? I need to instal ipkg to control DL Station and use iconv etc.

If you've managed, could you please tell me which build you've chosen? I haven't found any proper one..
I'm glad if you have any suggestion.

And thanks for your reply.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The default APIKEY is hardcoded, but to avoid running into the message limit users are encouraged to make their own APIKEY.

I faintly remember some issues with no official builds being available. I just used the official binaries from some other compatible architecture. Can't remember the details though, maybe it was some armv6 builds?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
LysanderM
Donor

Post by LysanderM »

Well, did'em both. (Opt is almost functioning. It's OK for me)

Thanks for the aid.