Unable to send email after filebot finished...

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
nzdreamer55

Unable to send email after filebot finished...

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Hi everyone,

I am getting this error when I run filebot

IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://api.fanart.tv/webservice/series/ ... ml/all/1/2
[mail] Sending email: [FileBot] Family.Guy.S14E06.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[rarbg], The.Walking.Dead.S06E06.720p.HDTV.x264-0SEC[rarbg]
[mail] Failed to send email: Illegal character in domain
BuildException: Problem while sending mime mail:

This is the .bat that I run

Code: Select all

REM TV Renaming Filebot script
filebot -script fn:amc "D:/TVcurrent" --def "seriesFormat=\\\\TITANSERVER/Series/1.Current/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}{'.'+[vf]}{'.'+[resolution]}{'.'+[vc]}{'.'+[ac]}{'.'+[af]}{'.'+[source]}{'.'+[group]}.{t}" -r --log-file "C:\Users\Kira\Dropbox\Scripts\Filebot\Logs\amc-Move.TV.log" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def backdrops=y --def artwork=y --def [email protected]:**************** --def [email protected] --def clean=y --def ut_label=tv --def excludeList="C:\Users\Kira\Dropbox\Scripts\Filebot\Logs\amc-input.txt"
This use to work, but for some reason it has stopped. I am not sure why. I have a APP password for my gmail account (where the * are) and I even changed it to see if that would make a difference and it does not seem to have worked.

I am not sure what the illegal character in the domain is.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Unable to send email after filebot finished...

Post by rednoah »

The amc script will automatically append @gmail.com to whatever you pass as username nowadays, to make the gmail smtp server happy.

As always, the usage is still:

Code: Select all

--def gmail=username:password
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Thanks Rednoah!
ubercam

Post by ubercam »

I am getting the exact same error, however my issue is slightly different in that I use Google Apps so I have Gmail but with my own domain. In my case the username is like [email protected] not simply filebot. I'm not sure why it was assumed that all Gmail users will have a gmail.com domain. By your description, the script is forcing my username to be [email protected]@gmail.com which is obviously not correct.

This worked perfectly for ages then just suddenly stopped, probably due to an update. Can you please revert whatever change broke this feature, or offer some way of using the Gmail option with a non-standard domain?

Thanks
ubercam

Post by ubercam »

Confirmed working again. Thanks!