uTorrent to Qbittorrent Script not working

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
jpn8801

uTorrent to Qbittorrent Script not working

Post by jpn8801 »

Hello all,

I had been using uTorrent for years and it became so buggy for me that I switched to Qbittorrent.
I'm on Windows 10, Filebot version 4.8.5 now.. and KODI.

I had uTorrent automated with this script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Organized Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
Which worked seemless however now that i'm on Qbitorrent, I am using this script:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Organized Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
I used my older version of filebot with Qbitorrent at first and the script was working however I ran into a problem.

SO, I figured I would update my filebot to the newest version..
Once I did that, the script no longer works.

And, here I am. Hoping that I may get some help with my issue(s)
kim
Power User

Re: uTorrent to Qbittorrent Script not working

Post by kim »

What does the log say ?

you can try this:

call filebot
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215#p9774
jpn8801

Post by jpn8801 »

I'll try once I'm home from work. Thanks for the reply I'll answer soon.
jpn8801

Post by jpn8801 »

I tried "Call Filebot" in Command prompt, It opened up filebot.

Logs.. I looked at how to do this on the forum and had no such luck.

If you're using the CLI:
Include the cmdline call and any output or logs: SO.. I type in "cmdline"\"cmdline call" I get "cmdline' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Include the output of filebot -script fn:sysinfo Okay, easy enough.. "C:\Users\ALPHA>filebot-scriptfn:sysinfo I get "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

This forum may not realize that some people do not have the knowledge of Command Line or Python and that the instructions to use Command Line to ask for help are cryptic.

I'm more then willing to learn. Maybe I am not following them correctly?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Feel free to change --log-file to an absolute path that you can find easily:

--log-file E:/amc.log

The amc script is fundamentally a command-line tool. qBT / uT fundamentally only support command-line tools as post-process commands. If you're lucky and it just works, then you don't need to understand how anything works. But if it doesn't, then we can either learn the skills we need to figure it out, or just use the GUI instead.

:idea: I'd generally recommend using the GUI if you're not at least somewhat familiar with the command-line.

Here's how it works:

filebot -script fn:sysinfo

:!: Note that if you remove all the spaces from the command and then hit execute, you'll definitely get some sort of strange error message:

filebot-scriptfn:sysinfo
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.