uTorrent Stopped Running AMC Script

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
devsterhk

uTorrent Stopped Running AMC Script

Post by devsterhk »

Hi

Firstly the AMC script and filebot are amazing, so thank you.

I had my system working well on Zotac HTPC with Windows 10, DuckieTV and uTorrent. I updated my script as below to sort TV shows and Movies onto different external HDDs.

My knowledge of command language and variables etc is almost non-existent BTW.

Here was my initial script. I introduced a delay at the start of the script as I had issues where it was trying to copy a file which was in the process of being moved by uTorrent at the completion of the download. The script copied TV Shows and Movies to different EXT HDD.

I have downloaded Filebot from the Windows Store.

Code: Select all

timeout /t 60 & filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --def movieFormat="E:\Media" seriesFormat="D:\Media" --action copy -non-strict "D:\Torrents\Completed" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt
I then tried to simplify the script to see if I could get it to work again.

timeout /t 60 & filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --action copy -non-strict "D:\Torrents\Completed" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt
When I run either from the CMD window it works.

I ran "where filebot" from command line and it returned the location below so I tried the amended script below but still no luck.

timeout /t 60 & filebot "C:\Users\devst\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --action copy -non-strict "D:\Torrents\Completed" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt
Any help would be much appreciated. I cannot find a log in uTorrent so cannot see if the "Run Program" is actually being called or not.

I have tried qbittorrent and vuze but they have similar issues.

Actually my goal is that once a file is downloaded uTorrent should move the to "D:\Torrents\Completed" then run the script. The script will rename for Plex and copy TV Shows to D:\TV Shows and Movies to E:\Movies.

Thanks
devsterhk

Re: uTorrent Stopped Running AMC Script

Post by devsterhk »

I'm running uTorrent 3.5.5 on Windows 10 Build 1903 and Filebot latest version from Windows Stores.

Any help available?
rednoah
The Source

Re: uTorrent Stopped Running AMC Script

Post by rednoah »

How did you configure uT?

Is uT calling your command?

:idea: You can enable the Logger tab by clicking on the tabs if it's not enabled by default.

What does the console output say? What does the log say?

:idea: If FileBot is called, then the log will tell you what's happening. If filebot can't be called for some reason, then there won't be any filebot log, so you'll have to resort to redirecting IO to a text file in your CMD script to capture all errors so can see them.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.