java.nio.file.FileSystemException: No space left on device

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
MrBobbyD

java.nio.file.FileSystemException: No space left on device

Post by MrBobbyD »

This may or may not be a banning issue. Im unclear. When I call the license file for activation, it activates without error, & I have received no "You are Banned" emails.

Im having trouble running my AMC script on Filebot (CLI) installed on QNAP NAS. Im getting "No Space Left on Device." I am not even close to being out of space so I suspect its a permission issue, but its been difficult finding solutions & this forum suggests (perhaps incorrectly?) that the error im seeing may be caused by a ban on my license.

Here is my script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/TV Shows" --action move -non-strict --mode series --conflict auto --def clean=y subtitles=eng "seriesFormat=/{n}/Season {s}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" "/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv" --log-file amc.log
It fetches subs, & seems to grab the correct naming scheme, but upon the [MOVE] task, it throws an error.
Here is the error im seeing:

[MOVE] Failure: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv/Bobs.Burgers.S10E06.720p.WEB.x264-XLF[rarbg]/bobs.burgers.s10e06.720p.web.x264-xlf.mkv -> /Bob's Burgers/Season 10/Bob's Burgers.S10E06.The Hawkening Look Who's Hawking Now!.mkv: No space left on device
Processed 0 files
I am placing this question here because this is the closest forum I could find pertaining to my issue. I apologise if im posting incorrectly. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
rednoah
The Source

Re: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: No space left on device

Post by rednoah »

Please ask QNAP support. Nothing the filebot process can do when the OS says "No space left on device" and then refuses to perform the operation:

No space left on device
:idea: If there is indeed disk space, then my first idea would be looking into user or folder quotas.

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
:idea: Please read How to Request Help.

This issue is most certainly not caused by license issues. If FileBot were to abort due to a license error, we wouldn't actually get to the part where we try to move the file, in response to which we get a "No space left on device" error back from the OS.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.