Helping filebot match "exotic" episodes

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Ishigami

Helping filebot match "exotic" episodes

Post by Ishigami »

Hello,

I've been playing with Filebot for a while, I've used the GUI without much problem and I'm now playing with the CLI in order to automate some of my workflow.

I'm playing with anime, "Angel Beats!" in particular (https://anidb.net/anime/6564).

Most of the episodes are correctly identified except for the OVA's and the OP/EN. I know the OP/ED isn't even supposed to be processed (however somehow I managed to make FileBot look at those), however, I don't understand that decision, since AniDB provides information on them and they could, in theory, be renamed, although, I'm probably missing something here and that's why it works like it does.

There are two problems in particular, first one, the OVA's can't be matched to the AniDB entry. This is because the episode numbering for the OVA's continues beyond the actual episode numbering of the season, like this:

Code: Select all

$ filebot -rename /mnt/raid1/share/NAS/Archive/MediaInput/Anime/* -r --db anidb -non-strict --action test
[TEST] from [/mnt/raid1/share/NAS/Archive/MediaInput/Anime/[Hi10]_Angel_Beats_[BD_1080p]/(Hi10)_Angel_Beats!_-_13.5_(BD_1080p)_(Coalgirls).mkv] to [/mnt/raid1/share/NAS/Archive/MediaInput/Anime/[Hi10]_Angel_Beats_[BD_1080p]/Angel Beats! - 13 - Graduation.mkv]
[TEST] from [/mnt/raid1/share/NAS/Archive/MediaInput/Anime/[Hi10]_Angel_Beats_[BD_1080p]/(Hi10)_Angel_Beats!_-_14_(BD_1080p)_(Coalgirls).mkv] to [/mnt/raid1/share/NAS/Archive/MediaInput/Anime/[Hi10]_Angel_Beats_[BD_1080p]/Angel Beats! - 11 - Change the World.mkv]
This makes it so those episodes cannot be matched, when they should be matched to the following ones:

Question #1, I know it is unreasonable to expect FileBot to guess what I just explained, but, is there a way I could manually match the "exotic" episodes to episodes on the AniDB list? I tried the interactive mode, but the choice given is only whether to rename the episode or not, instead of a mechanism to manually match the episode. If there is no chance of this, is there any possibility of manually altering the filename in order to help FileBot with the guessing?

Question #2, is there a chance to let FileBot manage OP/ED files so I could have those too?

Complete log: https://pastebin.com/6XsAZHwB

Details about my system:

rurushu@lilchewchew:~/filebot-test$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.8.5 (r6224)
JNA Native: 5.2.2
MediaInfo: 18.12
p7zip: p7zip Version 16.02 (locale=en_US.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,64 bits,2 CPUs Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6850  @ 3.00GHz (6FB),ASM)
unrar: UNRAR 5.61 beta 1 freeware
Chromaprint: fpcalc version 1.4.3
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
GVFS: PlatformGVFS [/run/user/1000/gvfs]
Script Bundle: 2019-05-15 (r565)
Groovy: 2.5.6
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.6
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 924 MB Max Memory / 19 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux lilchewchew 4.19.0-8-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.98-1 (2020-01-26) x86_64 GNU/Linux
DATA: /home/rurushu/.filebot
Package: DEB
License: FileBot License PX9544511 (Valid-Until: 2069-09-27)
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Helping filebot match "exotic" episodes

Post by rednoah »

FileBot will treat S-type episodes as Specials. The --filter option will allow you to narrow down episode options and limit the system to the one you want:

--filter "special == 1"

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db AniDB -non-strict --action TEST --log INFO --filter "special == 1"
[TEST] from [(Hi10)_Angel_Beats!_-_13.5_(BD_1080p)_(Coalgirls).mkv] to [Angel Beats! - Special 1 - Another Epilogue.mkv]
:idea: viewtopic.php?t=2127

OP/ED are not supported because they are known to interfere with matching, i.e. a normal episode might get matched to an OP/ED episode object, which then makes FileBot look really stupid. Best to ignore OP/ED files outright.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.