amc issue?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
scott

amc issue?

Post by scott »

Running uTorrent on Windows Server 2012

I have the 'Run this program when a torrent finishes' script set to;

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Media/Not watched" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y clean=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

Then a torrent finishes, the 'Logger' tab shows;

[2014-01-04 15:10:25] Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Media/Not watched" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y clean=y "ut_dir=D:\Media\Not watched\Some Torrent" "ut_file=Other\AhaShare.com.txt" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Some Torrent" "ut_label=" "ut_state=8"

The amc.log shows as if nothing has happened, the history shows as if nothing has happened?

If I copy the script into cmd then it works perfectly

Any ideas?
rednoah
The Source

Re: amc issue?

Post by rednoah »

So since the amc log hasn't been updated filebot hasn't actually been called?

Look at at the Troubleshooting Notes. It's probably a PATH issue.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
scott

Post by scott »

Apparently.

I followed the troubleshooting, which I ran the command manually and it worked perfectly.

Nothing says that filebot isn't found, and filebot works perfectly with cmd, so wouldn't be down to that would it?

Someone else said it's possibly due to uTorrent still having a lock on the file (due to seeding)?

Will try using the "C:/Program Files/Filebot/filebot.exe" path instead of filebox and see if it's any help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes, you can't use --action move, but no matter if move succeeds or fails there will be someting in the amc.log

It's simple. If nothing is written to amc.log then filebot is never called. Have you tried using the absolute path?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
scott

Post by scott »

Using absolute path now, will see how it goes

Thanks.