fn:cleaner script only seems to work on jpg files

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
EZ44

fn:cleaner script only seems to work on jpg files

Post by EZ44 »

Hi,

First off, I recently found FileBot and love it as it has really made things easy in post processing my files. In saying that, I have an issue with the fn:cleaner script where it only seems to work on jpg files, not nfo or txt files.

Here is the command line I run:

/Applications/Filebot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot -script fn:cleaner "/Volumes/MEDIA/VIDEOS/TV SHOWS/" --def "exts=txt|nfo" --action test

Even though there are txt and nfo files in that path it always returns [Done ?(?????)?].

If I change it to --def "exts=jpg" it finds a bunch of those file types without issue.

If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Re: fn:cleaner script only seems to work on jpg files

Post by rednoah »

You know that fn:cleaner only touches files in folders that do not contain any video files right?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
EZ44

Post by EZ44 »

Ah, that explains it. Sorry.

One other question. How do I combine 2 commands into one script (For example a rename command then a cleaner command?). I read in the forums that you should use && between them but it fails to run the cleaner command after the &&. Surely, you can tell by now I'm a total noob at this :)

Thanks.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just check some basic tutorial bash tutorials if you're on Linux or Windows CMD if on Windows.

If you use && the second command won't be executed if the first one fails. Not sure if that's the issue. Plenty of resources on google anyway for how to work with console.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.