AMC Pushover notification no longer showing detail other than tag

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
sabinder62

AMC Pushover notification no longer showing detail other than tag

Post by sabinder62 »

Hi there, there seems to be a small bug in the pushover notification that has appeared in the past week or so.

If you see screenshot attached, you can see that it is no longer providing any detail beyond the torrent tag (in this case, sonarr).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqfxwguv1ulxc ... 8.png?dl=0

If not a bug, is there something I need to change about my AMC script? Here it is in case:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/media/houseofel/Downloads/Processed" --action hardlink --conflict auto -non-strict "/media/houseofel/Downloads/Completed" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt clean=y unsorted=n artwork=n subtitles=en deleteAfterExtract=n storeReport=y reportError=y pushover=u2d3uvztef3j3ki8XXXXXXX "seriesFormat=/media/houseofel/TV/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {sxe} - {t} ({vf})" "movieFormat=/media/houseofel/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) ({vf})"
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Pushover notification no longer showing detail other than tag

Post by rednoah »

The Pushover code has not changed in years:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/blob ... roovy#L525

Code: Select all

return ut.title
       ?: (input.findAll{ !it.isSubtitle() } ?: input).collect{ relativeInputPath(it) as File }.root.nameWithoutExtension.unique().collect{ prefix + it }.join(postfix).trim()

:idea: Looking at the code and the screenshot you shared, it looks like you might have accidentally started passing --def ut_title=sonarr on the command-line at some point, and that in turn changed the Pushover message.

:idea: Alternatively, it could also be a change in how your input folder is organised. Make sure to point the amc script at an input folder that contains your target files, and not a folder that then contains a folder named sonarr that then contains your target files.

:?: What does the console output say?
viewtopic.php?t=1868
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
sabinder62

Re: AMC Pushover notification no longer showing detail other than tag

Post by sabinder62 »

Ah thanks so much, silly mistake by me. Somehow turned on Automatic Management mode in qBittorrent which created the sonarr folder within my target directory. I hadn't noticed as so many files were being downloaded at the time. I have removed that folder and switched back to manual mode in qBit and all is well again.

Sorry to waste your time and thanks again!