windows context menu script not working

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
drunkgummyboy

windows context menu script not working

Post by drunkgummyboy »

I would like to add filebot to the right click menu in windows, but my script is not working, anybody that can figure out what is wrong?

Code: Select all

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shell\FileBotCommands ]
"MUIVerb"="FileBot"
"SubCommands"="FileBot.Rename.Series;FileBot.Rename.Series.Folder;FileBot.Rename.Movie.Folder;FileBot.Get.Subtitels"

[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Series ]
@="Rename tv Series"
[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Series\command ]
@="cmd /c filebot -rename -r \"%1\" --format \"{n} ({y}) - {S00E00} - {t}\" -non-strict"

[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Series.Folder ]
@="Rename TV Series Folder"
[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Series.Folder\command ]
@="cmd /c filebot -rename -r \"%1\" --apply "cover" --format \"{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) {'Season '+s}/{n} ({y}) - {s00e00} - {t}\" -non-strict"

[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Movie.Folder ]
@="Rename Movie Folder"
[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Rename.Movie.Folder\command ]
@="cmd /c filebot -rename -r \"%1\"  --apply "cover clean" --format \"{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})\" -non-strict"
rednoah
The Source

Re: windows context menu script not working

Post by rednoah »

:?: Are you using Windows 11 by any chance?

:?: What do you see? Screenshots answer many questions. Please read How to Request Help.

:idea: On Windows 11, you may need to click on Show more options on the new context menu to show the old context menu:
https://youtu.be/GM5FUqufT1w
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
drunkgummyboy

Post by drunkgummyboy »

I am using Windows 11, and can see the menu, but the script isn't working.
I think there is something wrong with my commands.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:?: What does the console output / log say?

:?: Did you try the official example to see if that is working, so that we can compare and contrast? [Windows] Explorer Context Menu Integration for Scripts
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.