AMC script on WDMyCloud issues

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
DJElo

AMC script on WDMyCloud issues

Post by DJElo »

hello and thanks for all the great work.
Ive been spending the last few days getting flexget/transmission and finally filebot up and running on my WDMycloud nas and it all looks good as to running etc.
Now that I am trying to create a simple filebot script to run on transmission complete I am having some problems.
All I want to do is for filebot to run on completion and move any movie to MovieShare1 and tv shows to TVShare1 folders.
For now that would be enough, I then notify plex and it does the rest.
when I run the following script (here is a testrun from the cli with the log output) I get a File Not Found error.
I have been trying all kinds of stuff but I am not sure what the problem is as the path is valid.

Code: Select all

WDMyCloud:/# filebot -script fn:amc --output "/shares/Media" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict "ut_dir=/DataVolume/shares/Media/Downloads/RoboCop_2014_DVDRip" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=RoboCop_2014_DVDRip" --def "seriesFormat=TVShare1/{n}" "movieFormat=MoviesShare1/{n}" plex=192.168.0.100 artwork=n 
Locking /usr/share/filebot/data/logs/amc.log
Parameter: seriesFormat = TVShare1/{n}
Parameter: movieFormat = MoviesShare1/{n}
Parameter: plex = 192.168.0.100
Parameter: artwork = n
Argument: /ut_dir=/DataVolume/shares/Media/Downloads/RoboCop_2014_DVDRip
Argument: /ut_kind=multi
Argument: /ut_title=RoboCop_2014_DVDRip
Exception: File not found: /ut_dir=/DataVolume/shares/Media/Downloads/RoboCop_2014_DVDRip
Failure (°_°)
also, if the file downloaded by transmission is NOT a folder, just the *.avi e.g. I presume this is handled etc.
Any advice would be gold send :)

As I didnt really find a good guide to getting all this setup on the wdmycloud I would be more than happy to write one up once it's working :D
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC script on WDMyCloud issues

Post by rednoah »

So the manual is correct and works just fine. You failed at copy & paste a bit there. :P

You removed --def from the call, which is apparently very important.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
DJElo

Post by DJElo »

ok, I tweaked the command a bit and added the missing -def in front of the torrent parameters, seems to work better now, I got it once to run and it went through loads of files..i realised the WD creates a bunch of hidden files and such..removed all that..

this is the updated script

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/shares/Media" --log-file amc.log --action test --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=/DataVolume/shares/Media/Downloads/Warehouse.13.S05E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Warehouse.13.S05E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4" "seriesFormat=TVShare1" "movieFormat=MoviesShare1" plex=192.168.0.100 artwork=n clean=y excludeList=amc-input.txt
I realized that the series and movies format isnt proper but I noticed that it does a lookup to tvdb and tries to match this etc.. is there a way to turn that off?
all I want the script to do is to on completion move movies to folder A and series to folder B, i dont really need any tvdb matching/renaming and all that.
Maybe I might be better off just writing a small shell script instead.
Anyways,thanks for the help ;)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You specify the exact path in the format, so you can do TV/{fn} and Movie/{fn} but then you're really just messing with the databases, grabbing their info and then not use it.

Make a local shell script instead. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
DJElo

Post by DJElo »

yeah, I guess so. Anyway, Ive been thinking a bit more on this and when I have some time I will actually use amc like its supposed to be used and properly manage my data.
Anyways, Ill make sure to get a donation sorted and writeup for the MyCloud. Thx for the help and great work
chrisc29

Post by chrisc29 »

DJElo, any chance on sharing how you got FileBot running on the MyCloud? Thanks.