uTorrent and watch folder script suddenly stop working

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Amishman
Donor

uTorrent and watch folder script suddenly stop working

Post by Amishman »

Both my uTorrent and watch folder script worked great and then all of a sudden stopped working correctly. The watch folder script works correctly except I have to restart the script everyday. The uTorrent script gives an error of unexpected "\" but I can't figure out why.

Watch folder script:

Code: Select all

def watchman = args[0].watch { changes ->
execute('''filebot -script fn:amc -non-strict --output "G:/" "G:/Watched" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override --def \"seriesFormat=TV/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad (1)}/{s00e00} {t}\" \"movieFormat=New Movies/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\\\"\\\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \\\" \\\") + ')'} ({y}) {[vf]}/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\\\"\\\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \\\" \\\") + ')'} ({y})\" \"musicFormat=H:/Music/{n}/{\$album/}{\${pi.pad(2)}. } {t}\" --def plex=localhost --def clean=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y''')
  }

watchman.commitDelay = 5 * 1000
watchman.commitPerFolder = false

println "Waiting for events"
if (console) { console.readLine() } else { sleep(Long.MAX_VALUE) } // keep running and watch for changes
uTorrent script:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc  --output "G:/" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad (1)}/{s00e00} {t}" "movieFormat=New Movies/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\\\"\\\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \\\" \\\") + ')'} ({y}) {[vf]}/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\\\"\\\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \\\" \\\") + ')'} ({y})" "musicFormat=H:/Music/{n}/{\$album/}{\${pi.pad(2)}. } {t}" --def plex=localhost --def clean=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def pushbullet=******** "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
amc.log:
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad (1)}/{s00e00} {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = New Movies/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\"\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \" \") + ')'} ({y}) {[vf]}/{n}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':\"\"}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \" \") + ')'} ({y})
Parameter: musicFormat = H:/Music/{n}/{\$album/}{\${pi.pad(2)}. } {t}
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: ut_title = Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_file = Confessions.of.a.Shopaholic.hd.x264.400mb.YIFY.mkv
Parameter: ut_dir = G:\Torrents to Download\Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
Input: G:\Torrents to Download\Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)\Confessions.of.a.Shopaholic.hd.x264.400mb.YIFY.mkv
Exclude: G:\Torrents to Download\Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)\AhaShare.com.txt
Exclude: G:\Torrents to Download\Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)\Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com - Copy.txt
Confessions.of.a.Shopaholic.hd.x264.400mb.YIFY.mkv [series: Confessions of a Shopaholic, movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)]
Exclude Series: Confessions of a Shopaholic
Group: [tvs:null, mov:confessions of a shopaholic 2009, anime:null] => [Confessions.of.a.Shopaholic.hd.x264.400mb.YIFY.mkv]
javax.script.ScriptException: SyntaxError: unexpected char: '\'
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
Any help is greatly appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Re: uTorrent and watch folder script suddenly stop working

Post by rednoah »

I'm not a compiler, no idea where the escaping goes wrong. :D

Have you confirmed that the format is the issue? It probably is but I would try without format once just for good measure.

Maybe you can use Dollar Slash instead of Triple Quote to really avoid any sort of string escape issues?
http://mrhaki.blogspot.tw/2011/04/groov ... lashy.html

EDIT: The Dollar Slash thing only works in Groovy code. If you need to pass a complex format in the cmdline I'm afraid you just have to figure it out by gruesome step-by-step trial & error. Though my Escape Tool might help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.