Setup Instructions for qBittorrent:
1. Install FileBot and qBittorrent and if you're on 64-bit make sure you have 64-bit Java installed.
2. Setup qBittorrent directories. Setup Location of Downloaded Files and make sure the path does not end with backslash.
3. Setup qBittorrent to run FileBot. Paste the following command into qBittorrent's "Run an external program on torrent completion" settings.
Options (Alt+O) -> Downloads -> Run an external program on torrent completion:
Code: Select all
filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:/path/to/media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y excludeList=amc.txt "%f"
5. Done! Setting this up will take less then a minute. Now wait and enjoy how things will be organized fully automatically.
6. Restart! If you have just installed FileBot or Java you may need to restart your computer to avoid PATH issues.
Note that qBittorrent has limited parameters for external programs, so it will not be able to pass ut_label, ut_state, ut_kind, or ut_file. It will only pass the main directory where it downloads torrents to, this means that setting --def excludeList is imperative to avoid getting banned.
Head back to the main AMC documentation for more options and information!