Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
MasterCATZ

is their a script that can do this

Post by MasterCATZ »

I used Deluge

Files are Downloaded in an Incomplete folder

after files are completed they are moved to storage based on what they are

then I want a script to kick in to do what I normally manually do

any thing that is Multimedia and is rar'd I want extracted srr'd (http://www.rescene.info / http://www.srrdb.com) and then rar's deleted

then I want symlinked files created for folder renaming and filebot naming

Currently my storage Paths look like this

ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime
ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Movies

Currently my symlinked Path is this

ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime
ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Movies

using FreeBSD to make these links I Do this

#ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[ANE] Shinryaku! Ika Musume [BDRip 720p x264 FLAC]/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Shinryaku!_Ika_Musume/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/Shinryaku Ika Musume S2 [720p][HorribleSubs]/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Shinryaku!_Ika_Musume/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Arigatou] Nabari no Ou/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Nabari_no_Ou/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Coalgirls]_Bakemonogatari_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Bakemonogatari/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Coalgirls]_Tears_to_Tiara_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Tears_to_Tiara/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Commie] Another/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Another/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Commie] Natsume Yuujinchou San/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Natsume_Yuujinchou/"
# ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Commie] Natsume Yuujinchou Shi/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Natsume_Yuujinchou/"

and then I just let filebot raid havoc on the /ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/ path

is their anyway to script the symlinking ? I am trying to make the folder paths easier for XBMC to identify what they are

how ever

ln -s "/ZFSRaidz/Multimedia/Anime/[Commie] Natsume Yuujinchou Shi/"* "/ZFSRaidz/XBMC/Multimedia/Anime/Natsume's_Book_of_Freind's/"

would be closer match for XBMC

I am still trying to decide if I should keep _ or just use spaces

Using This now to rename Folders

../{n}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} [{airdate}]

filebot .jar built in symlinking does not work for FreeBSD

also having problems with files already named how it wants to rename them
rednoah
The Source

Re: is their a script that can do this

Post by rednoah »

For --action symlink to work you'll need Java 7. Still not working?

7zip integration won't work on FreeBSD since I don't have J-7zip-Binding native libs for FreeBSD.

I don't know about that srr stuff though. In anycase you could call the 7zip and srr cmdline tools in the script.

Things should be here on one way or another but you'll need to do some scripting to put it together.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MasterCATZ

Post by MasterCATZ »

internal symlinking is not much of a problem due to another filebot issue
( filebot folder renaming actually creating a new folder with required name and moving the renamed files into it )

so now I just put the symlinked files into a working directory for renaming and filebot creates a folder and put them into it
Deluge script is working pretty well at the moment I just need to find a way to get filebot to take the name from the files and not folder

I do not think its a java issue just a FreeBSD issue

if I use absolute path filebot crashes heaps

but it might just be my java

An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000000080160c724, pid=70837, tid=0x103b400
#
# Java VM: Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (10.0-b23 mixed mode bsd-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# V [libjvm.so+0x20c724]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# //hs_err_pid70837.log

srr are great they allow for you to remake the rar files if you want to revive a dead torrent or if you need to repair a damaged file

*edit*

ok it seems it was defaulting to an old java version , all seems good now

# java -version
java version "1.6.0_07"
Diablo Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_07-b02)
Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode)
[root@FreeBSD /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/bin]# /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/bin/java -version
openjdk version "1.7.0_05"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_05-b06)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.0-b21, mixed mode)
[root@FreeBSD /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/bin]# /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/bin/java -jar /FileBot_3.0.jar

how ever what happens to the rename option in the GUI when you press symlink some times I need to switch back to rename mode

ie ) episodes have version numbers and I need to do mass rename for filebot so they are striped of the other crap for quicker identification so I manually symlink the files in a working folder and just rename E* them
Last edited by MasterCATZ on 25 Aug 2012, 21:28, edited 2 times in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, I don't get that issue you have with symlinks. With --action symlink FileBot will just create a symlink instead of rename each file. Folder structure will be created normally so only the files are symlinks. What you are doing seems to be exactly the same. If you do match a folder with many shows inside filebot will take filenames into account, not just folder names, so it'll work in most cases. It just happens to work better if it's one folder per show.

Is there an OpenJDK7 for FreeBSD? That usually works best, at least on Linux.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.