Option Definitions

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
spetrillo

Option Definitions

Post by spetrillo »

Hello all,

I have two Filebot options that I am using in my script but they do not seem to be working the way I think they are supposed to work:

1) deleteAfterExtract=y
2) clean=y

Based on what I read these should clear downloads after they have been successfully copied to my Plex location. Is that true? Full script is here:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "E:/Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict fail -non-strict "E:/Torrents/Complete" --def music=n --def artwork=y --def extras=y --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def clean=y --def excludeList=amcinput.txt

Thanks,
Steve
rednoah
The Source

Re: Option Definitions

Post by rednoah »

--def clean=y Automatically remove empty folders and clutter files that may be left behind after moving the video files or temporary extracted files after copying
If by "clear downloads" you mean delete files after moving files, you're probably looking for --action move which in combination with --def clean=y makes sure that the original files will all be removed.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

Aha...that would make sense.

What does deleteAfterExtract do?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--def deleteAfterExtract=y Delete archives after extraction
If there's archives that the amc script extracts, then these archives will be deleted after extraction.
spetrillo

Post by spetrillo »

rednoah wrote:
--def clean=y Automatically remove empty folders and clutter files that may be left behind after moving the video files or temporary extracted files after copying
If by "clear downloads" you mean delete files after moving files, you're probably looking for --action move which in combination with --def clean=y makes sure that the original files will all be removed.
Do I need to specify the location to clear the files downloaded, or does it use the Input location?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It'll use the input location. If you want to "clear" anything else you may want to call the clear script in another call.