[Windows 10] Filebot script after download in Deluge

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Deldran

[Windows 10] Filebot script after download in Deluge

Post by Deldran »

So I have just recently switched over to filebot for my post processing needs, and it is amazing.

The only issue I am having is getting it to work with Deluge. I loaded qBittorrent, but am having some odd issues with it, and just prefer deluge.
I would like to call a file bot script with the executor plugin after downloads in deluge. I found the piece you put together for Linux implementations, something I will for sure reference when I build out my unRaid server, but until then windows is what I'm using.

Below is the script I am calling after download in qtorrent. What would be the best way to run this with deluge in windows?

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes seriesFormat="D:\Media\TV Shows\{n} ({y})\Season {s00}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}.[{vf},{vc},{ac}]" unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Windows 10] Filebot script after download in Deluge

Post by rednoah »

You should use the Deluge example for Linux as an example and rewrite it for CMD and then set that CMD script up with the Deluge Execute Plugin. Please share your solution if you make it work. I'm not actually sure if the execute plugin works at all on Windows so I'd confirm that first with some simple CMD script.

qBT uses a substitution engine to create commands dynamically while Deluge just calls the given executable with some arguments. Looking how it's done with uT and qBT won't be much help when trying to make it work with Deluge.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Deldran

Post by Deldran »

Ok, I will give that a try
One more thing, i just added the seriesFormat def to the script. The last part is not working I just get [,,] not sure why.
I need to at least the Quality to the name of the files, so Sonarr will keep track of it and not try and download the file again.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

See FAQ. Search for MediaInfo.
Deldran

Post by Deldran »

Q: Why is MediaInfo not working? Why is 7zip not working?
If you are using 64-bit Java you must install 64-bit FileBot. If you are using 32-bit Java you must install 32-bit FileBot. If you have installed 64-bit Windows and 64-bit FileBot and 32-bit Java, the java process will be in 32-bit compatibility mode and the native libraries won't work. So uninstall 32-bit Java and then only install the latest 64-bit Java and latest 64-bit FileBot.

If you're running embedded Linux you will need libmediainfo.so and lib7-Zip-JBinding.so for your architecture. You can find compiled binaries here. If your machine is based on x86 or x86_64 then you should be able to use the generic Linux binaries. If it's ARM or PPC you'll probably need to cross-compile it for your exact architecture yourself.

The sysinfo script will help you narrow down the problem:
CODE: SELECT ALL
filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Looked, do not see how this helps my issue, I am running on windows.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Run this command:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Please post the output of the sysinfo command.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I recommend getting FileBot from the Windows Store if you have trouble setting up 64-bit Java on your 64-bit machine. You're using 32-bit Java which makes little to no sense in this day and age. :lol:
FAQ wrote:Q: Why is MediaInfo not working? Why is 7zip not working?
If you are using 64-bit Java you must install 64-bit FileBot. If you are using 32-bit Java you must install 32-bit FileBot. If you have installed 64-bit Windows and 64-bit FileBot and 32-bit Java, the java process will be in 32-bit compatibility mode and the native libraries won't work. So uninstall 32-bit Java and then only install the latest 64-bit Java and latest 64-bit FileBot.
pressorv

Post by pressorv »

Strange you don't have how to setup deluge on windows.. I have been out of work for 11 months, if I can get this working I will donate what I can. I'll keep digging in the forum, but thought it would be good to post the solution here as well as on your setup link:
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You just need to convert the bash example to cmd or powershell I suppose.

Please write a short tutorial once you have figured it out.
laharah
Power User

Post by laharah »

pressorv wrote:Strange you don't have how to setup deluge on windows.. I have been out of work for 11 months, if I can get this working I will donate what I can. I'll keep digging in the forum, but thought it would be good to post the solution here as well as on your setup link:
Just a quick self plug here for my FileBot plugin for deluge. It will give you finer grained control for auto-sorting with filebot than the execute plugin, as well as keeping everything seeding in deluge.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your deluge-FileBotTool is still by far the most advanced tool that's built on top of filebot. Keep it up! :ugeek: