No Matching Genre - How to file in separate folder

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
MD500Pilot

No Matching Genre - How to file in separate folder

Post by MD500Pilot »

Here is how I currently call filebot:

Code: Select all

/usr/bin/filebot -no-xattr -rename --db TheMovieDB -non-strict --log-file /root/filebot.log --action test --format /mount/media/Movies/"{any{genre}{'NoGenre'}} : {genres.contains('Comedy') ? 'Comedy' : genres.contains('Animation') ? 'Animation' : genres.contains('Science Fiction') ? 'Sci-Fi' : genres.contains('War') ? 'War' : genres.contains('Documentary') ? 'Documentary' : genres.contains('Fantasy') ? 'Fantasy': genres.contains('Sport') ? 'Sport': genres.contains('Horror') ? 'Horror': genres[0]}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" /mount/media/pre-process/*
The problem that I am having is that a lot of my moves do not have Genres in TheMovieDB (verified by looking them up manually) and I want to put them in a folder all of their own. I added the:

{any{genre}{'NoGenre'}}
to my cli command but now it is duplicating the genre when there is one but working properly when there is not one.

This is what I get now:

Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/mount/media/pre-process/Heist.mkv]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: /mount/media/Movies/Crime : Crime/Heist (2015)/Heist (2015)
[TEST] Rename [/mount/media/pre-process/test/Heist.mkv] to [/mount/media/Movies/Crime Crime/Heist (2015)/Heist (2015).mkv]
Processed 1 files

I am sure I am missing something simple and looking for some guidance.

Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: No Matching Genre - How to file in separate folder

Post by rednoah »

You're duplicating the genre part in your format. Please use the Format Editor GUI so you can quickly narrow down the problem. It's great for prototyping formats from scratch too.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MD500Pilot

Post by MD500Pilot »

I do not have a GUI on the system this is installed so that is not possible. Any help with the command line part would be most appreciated.

Thank You
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You have a GUI on *this* system you're using right now.

1. Prototype your format in the Format Editor
2. Copy & paste into your bash script

Prototyping a format on the command-line is a waste of your time. I couldn't do it myself. :lol:

e.g.
MD500Pilot

Post by MD500Pilot »

So...no idea why adding this: {any{genre}{'NoGenre'}} causes the problem?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your code effectively boils down to this:

{any{genre}{'NoGenre'}} : {genres[0]}
Which unsurprisingly yields this result, exactly as specified by you:

Crime : Crime
: is an invalid character and gets removed, so you end up with Crime Crime.

BAD CODE:

{any{genre}{'NoGenre'}} : {genres.contains('Comedy') ? 'Comedy' : genres.contains('Animation') ? 'Animation' : genres.contains('Science Fiction') ? 'Sci-Fi' : genres.contains('War') ? 'War' : genres.contains('Documentary') ? 'Documentary' : genres.contains('Fantasy') ? 'Fantasy': genres.contains('Sport') ? 'Sport': genres.contains('Horror') ? 'Horror': genres[0]}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})
GOOD CODE:

{any{genre}{'No Genre'}}/{ny}/{ny}
MD500Pilot

Post by MD500Pilot »

AH! Got it. I see what I did. THANK YOU. This now works perfectly:

/usr/bin/filebot -no-xattr -rename --db TheMovieDB -non-strict --log-file /root/filebot.log --action test --format /mount/media/Movies/"{genres.contains('Comedy') ? 'Comedy' : genres.contains('Animation') ? 'Animation' : genres.contains('Science Fiction') ? 'Sci-Fi' : genres.contains('War') ? 'War' : genres.contains('Documentary') ? 'Documentary' : genres.contains('Fantasy') ? 'Fantasy': genres.contains('Sport') ? 'Sport': genres.contains('Horror') ? 'Horror': any{genre}{'NoGenre'}}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})" /mount/media/pre-process/*
Xvonmox

Post by Xvonmox »

What if you are trying to include a conditional argument IF a genre exists?
For example FileBot gives off the following error when trying to reference the {genre} tag in the naming format on the TV Show "Parking Wars".

Binding "genre": NoSuchElementException
Using your example from above...
rednoah wrote: 11 Jan 2017, 15:51

{any{genre}{'No Genre'}}/{ny}/{ny}
...it will not produce the error and will just output 'No Genre'. However, what I am actually looking to do is if there is a genre, run a conditional argument to check if it's a Documentary Series. I have tried a few different ways, and any other way I have tried to reference the genre tag it kicks back that same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

e.g. check for a specific value, and then yield a specific value or yield no value, and yield no value on error:

Format: Select all

{ genres =~ /Documentary/ ? 'Documentary' : '' }
e.g. check for a specific value, and then yield a specific value or yield some other specific value, and yield no value on error:

{ genres =~ /Documentary/ ? 'Documentary' : 'Not a Documentary' }
e.g. check for a specific value, and then yield a specific value or yield some other specific value, and yield yet another specific value on error:

{ any{ genres =~ /Documentary/ ? 'Documentary' : 'Not a Documentary' }{ 'No genre, so probably not a Documentary' } }