WILL PAY FOR SCRIPTING

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
yoe

WILL PAY FOR SCRIPTING

Post by yoe »

Guys, I know there is a lot of documentation about how to set all of this up, but I really don't have the time to get into this and start troubleshooting so I rather just pay a few bucks for someone who knows what they're doing and who can probably build this script in 2 minutes.

Going off the AMC Script, but with a couple of changes:

1. Instead of making the season folders just "Season 02" I want it to have the name of the show included. For example:

S:\TV SHOWS\Modern Family\Modern Family - Season 08\Modern Family S08E02 - A Stereotypical Day

2. Instead of the shows being Modern Family - 8x02 - A Stereotypical Day I would like it to be S08E02

3. When it's done copying the files it deletes them from the downloads folder (and all remaining .nfo .txt and .torrent files, as well as the now empty folder they were in

4. Downloads subtitles in english and hebrew for all files and place them (with the same kind of name format) iin the output folder.

Let me know your quote for this and I'd be happy to oblige (if it's not too crazy).

:D T H A N K Y O U :D
rednoah
The Source

Re: WILL PAY FOR SCRIPTING

Post by rednoah »

Adding these options to your amc script call should do the trick:

Code: Select all

--def clean=y subtitles="eng,heb" seriesFormat="TV Shows/{n}/{n} - Season {s.pad 2}/{plex.name}"
:arrow: PayPal link is in my signature.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
yoe

Post by yoe »

Thanks Rednoah :) , just to be clear, I add it to the bottom of the script file? so the entire script file looks like this:

filebot -script fn:amc "C:\Users\Yoav\Downloads" --output "S:" --action copy -non-strict --log-file "S:\amc.log" --def excludeList=amc.txt
--def clean=y subtitles="eng,heb" seriesFormat="TV Shows/{n}/{n} - Season {s.pad 2}/{plex.name}"

I tried that and it didn't work...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Run this command:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "C:\Users\Yoav\Downloads" --output "S:" --action copy -non-strict --log-file "S:\amc.log" --def excludeList=amc.txt --def clean=y subtitles="eng,heb" seriesFormat="TV Shows/{n}/{n} - Season {s.pad 2}/{plex.name}"
What is the command-line output?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.