different action type between music and video

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
hebka

different action type between music and video

Post by hebka »

hello!!!

i'm using filebot on a dedicated server with rutorrent. all works greats:)

i'm use this script:

Code: Select all

sh /home/myuser/.filebot/filebot.sh --lang fr -script fn:amc --output "/home/myuser/Media" --log-file "/home/myuser/.session/amc.log" --action symlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y plex=localhost:32400:AaAAaaAAAaaAA "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &
but know i d'like to have, when filebot detect a music type file, to have --action copy (instead of --action symlink) and artwork=y but ONLY for music type files, without the use of labels...

did you knwo if it's possible?

thanxs:)))))
Last edited by hebka on 04 Feb 2017, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Re: different action type between music and video

Post by rednoah »

I recommend using --action hardlink. That'll solve all your symlink/copy problems.

--def artwork=y does nothing when processing Anime or Music. Artwork is only supported in TV Series and Movie mode.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
hebka

Post by hebka »

thanxs for your quick answear:)

ok for the artwork, i don't know that:)

for the --action type, i think i really need "copy" for the music files because my music folder on the server was sync with my home NAS and i don't let forever the music files in my torrent folder. (with hardlink if i delete a file in torrent folder it will be deleted on my music folder)

Maybe something like that will work's for me?

#!/bin/bash
TORRENT_PATH=$1
TORRENT_NAME=$2
TORRENT_LABEL=$3

sh /home/<username>/.filebot/filebot.sh --lang fr -script fn:amc --output "/home/<username>/Media" --log-file "/home/<username>/.session/amc.log" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &

wait
sleep 5

sh /home/<username>/.filebot/filebot.sh --lang fr -script fn:amc --output "/home/<username>/Media" --log-file "/home/<username>/.session/amc.log" --action symlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y --def tv=n --def movies=n "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &
not sure that --def tv=n --def movies=n exist.... :)

thanxs:))))
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

hebka wrote:with hardlink if i delete a file in torrent folder it will be deleted on my music folder
This is plain wrong. If you create a hardlink, you'll have two files pointing to the same physical data on disk. Every file is a hardlink. Physical data is only freed once all hardlinks that point to that data have been deleted.

@see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_link

If --action copy is OK for you, then so must be --action hardlink. The ONLY reason one would not use hardlink is because /input and /output are on different physical volumes in which case creating a hardlink is physically impossible.
hebka

Post by hebka »

ok!!!! sorry, i don' think hard link was like thaht!! it's a exellent way, your right!!!!

if i copy a hard link ton another system (like my computer, form my server), it will copy the complete file :))

i will use it!

thanxs a lot!!! :))))
hebka

Post by hebka »

ok i ll try to put that:

sh /home/user/.filebot/filebot.sh --lang fr -script fn:amc --output "/home/user/Media" --log-file "/home/user/.session/amc.log" --action hardlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y --def plex=localhost:32400:ToKenPleX --def "musicFormat={output}/Music/{n}/{album+'/'}/{pi.pad(2)+'. '}{t}" "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_label=$TORRENT_LABEL" &
it's ok but i've got 2 errors in log:

WARNING: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2016-18-11"
Feb 04, 2017 6:04:34 PM net.filebot.web.ID3Lookup getInteger
and

Notify Plex: localhost
GET: http://localhost:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=32400
IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: http://localhost:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=32400
did you know why...?
Last edited by hebka on 04 Feb 2017, 17:19, edited 2 times in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features