Phantom410

Can't log in to OpenSubs when using transmission postprocessing script

Post by Phantom410 »

OS: Ubuntu server 16.04 using transmission as my torrent client
filebot -script fn:sysinfo output:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar])
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Malformed input or input contains unmappable characters: /home/bauti/.filebot/????
WARNING: sun.jnu.encoding = ANSI_X3.4-1968
Script Bundle: 2017-04-03 (r494)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 443 MB Max Memory / 14 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
Data: /home/bauti/.filebot
uname: Linux SrvCaeiro 4.4.0-72-generic #93-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 31 14:07:41 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Done ?(?????)?
Hey, I got the transmission postprocessing script to work, it moves and renames the files as soon as the torrent is done, but I added a ----def subtitles and it does nothing, when I check the logs I see a line saying this

Get [Spanish] subtitles for 1 files
CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
I did run the configuration and put my credentials, if I manually run a script to add subs to the new files they are added okay, but when it's done by transmission it says the credentials aren't working.

At first I was having issues with permissions, so I made a copy of the ~/.filebot folder into /var/lib/transmission-daemon idk if this has anything to do with it
My guess is that since it's the debian-transmission user running the script it doesn't have the OpenSubs account info loaded as my main account does, but I'm clueless on how I might add the info to the debian-transmission user

Here is the full script I'm running

#!/bin/sh -xu

# Input Parameters
ARG_PATH="$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
ARG_NAME="$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
ARG_LABEL="N/A"

# Configuration
CONFIG_OUTPUT="/var/lib/plexmediaserver"

/usr/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "$CONFIG_OUTPUT" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y excludeList="amc.txt" ut_dir="$ARG_PATH" ut_kind="multi" ut_title="$ARG_NAME" ut_label="$ARG_LABEL" subtitles=es

rednoah
The Source

Re: Can't log in to OpenSubs when using transmission postprocessing script

Post by rednoah »

Make sure that you're running configure as the same user that filebot is running as when called by transmission.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Endy

Re: Can't log in to OpenSubs when using transmission postprocessing script

Post by Endy »

Im having the same problem
My sysinfo is as follows

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar])
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-05-15 (r500)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_131
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 15 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
uname: Linux ns505351.ip-198-245-62.net 4.9.33-mod-std-ipv6-64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 20 11:36:21 CEST 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I run I try and run filebot as the user(debian-transmission) that runs my transmission daemon and and triggers the script that runs file bot

$ sudo -u debian-transmission filebot -script fn:configure
then I enter my credentials for OpenSubtitles

Enter OpenSubtitles username: ********
Enter OpenSubtitles password: ********
And I get the following

Testing OpenSubtitles... Jul 18, 2017 2:12:37 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$1 run
WARNING: Couldn't create user preferences directory. User preferences are unusable.
Jul 18, 2017 2:12:37 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$1 run
WARNING: java.io.IOException: No such file or directory

(process:3349): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/home/endy/.cache/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.

(process:3349): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create directory '/home/endy/.cache/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.

OK
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Any help or insight would be apriciated

***** UPDATE *****
My solution. Ugly as it is was to thange the user of transmission from debian-transmission to my user.
Im on unbuntu 16.04 with transmission 2.84
There is a few posts describing what to do in this forum https://forum.transmissionbt.com/viewtopic.php?t=14836