Filebot with Cuteftp from seedbox - Not working right

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
amcfarla

Filebot with Cuteftp from seedbox - Not working right

Post by amcfarla »

I decided to try something today to see if it would work since I download quite a few files from my seedbox and I wanted to see if I could get it work with Filebot and CuteFTP using the AMC, and I have had success using it with uTorrent.

In CuteFTP in the global options under transfer - events, there is an option under Downloads 'Execute the following command on the downloaded file'. I tried putting the command it runs on uTorrent when it finishes since it works properly in uTorrent, but CuteFTP wouldn't take the command, it wanted a file location of the file to run. I created a batch file of the uTorrent command it runs when a download is complete on uTorrent which contains the following:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "U:/"  --log-file C:/Logs/amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" --def kodi=127.0.0.1
When the 1st download completed from my seedbox, it popped up the filebot command window, but it didn't complete the transfer, getting the following from the transfer:

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Sep 08 08:59:37 MDT 2017]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = S
Parameter: ut_title = K
Parameter: ut_file = D
Parameter: kodi = *****
Illegal usage: no input
Failure (°_°)
Looking at the command, it seems it is using items in utorrent that are not available in CuteFTP. I wanted to find out if there is a way to set this up to move the files from my seedbox to the appropriate location. The files from the seedbox depending on if they are movies or TV shows get downloaded to these directories (Movies for example gets downloaded to 'O:/Torrents/Movies' and TV shows get downloaded to 'O:/Torrent/TV Shows'). I don't quite understand the command that filebot is using and not sure what to change to make this work. If anyone can be of assistance it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot with Cuteftp from seedbox - Not working right

Post by rednoah »

I'd start by reading relevant the CuteFTP documentation and examples to see how information is passed to the script. Arguments? Environment variables?

The Troubleshooting section will explain why you can't just use the uTorrent command-line template. Having a look at all the integration examples (e.g. deluge, transmission, etc) will be useful to you. One of them will more or less show how it'll work with CuteFTP.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.