different execution of the same script on 2 different machine....

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
chocorem

different execution of the same script on 2 different machine....

Post by chocorem »

I have a script which is move movies into specific collection and movies folder. It is working well on one machine with Filebot 4.7.8

Code: Select all

ARG_PATH="$1"
ARG_NAME="$2"
ARG_LABEL="$3"

CONFIG_OUTPUT="/mnt/nas_medias/temp_hp/videos"

filebot -script fn:amc --output "$CONFIG_OUTPUT" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --log-file /var/log/filebot/amc-jdown.log --def movieFormat='Movies/{any{localize.French.collection/"($y) $localize.Fre.n - $vf.$vc.$ac"}{"($y) $localize.Fre.n - $vf.$vc.$ac"}}/{localize.Fre.n} ({y})' --def music=n artwork=y subtitles=en ut_dir="$ARG_PATH" ut_kind="multi" ut_title="$ARG_NAME" ut_label="$ARG_LABEL"

[MOVE] From [/mnt/raid0/medias/download/jd/Justice.League.2017.FRENCH.BDRip.XviD-FuN.Zone-Telechargement1.Com.avi] to [/mnt/raid0/medias/videos/Movies/Justice League - Saga/(2017) Justice League - 480p.XviD.MP3/Justice League (2017).avi]
but running the same script on another machine with filbert 4.7.9 is not creating the folders

[MOVE] From [/home/greg/Downloads/Justice.League.2017.FRENCH.BDRip.XviD-FuN.Zone-Telechargement1.Com.avi] to [/mnt/nas_medias/temp_hp/videos/Movies/Justice League (2017).avi]
Processed 1 files
I did not see any changes in the release between 4.7.8 and 4.7.9 and i do not want to upgrade on the first machine to test.... fear it does not work anymore after wards ?
rednoah
The Source

Re: different execution of the same script on 2 different machine....

Post by rednoah »

On first sight, I don't see anything that wouldn't work. I'd start by checking each component of your format to find out which specific piece of code or binding isn't working as expected. Using the GUI might help with debugging your format.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.