I'm done trying on my own, Please help! :S

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
foodninja06

I'm done trying on my own, Please help! :S

Post by foodninja06 »

Hi everyone,

So first time posting after reading through everything I could find on the topic I still can't for the life of me figure out how to make qbittorrent run filebot.

I'm running windows 10 and I have already run:
Have you tried following the manual verbatim?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215#p9774

It works exactly as it always has. You call FileBot by calling filebot (it's so simple, it sounds stupid, but that's just how it is).

:!: I think you're calling C:\path\to\filebot.exe when you should be calling filebot. Why would you do that?

Have you uninstalled all previously installed versions of FileBot? Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.

:idea: The log you posted was not generated by the Windows Store version of FileBot.
This was the output:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.7.21 (r5319)
JNA Native: 5.2.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.99
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2018-03-16 (r516)
Groovy: 2.4.13
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 9.0.4
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 1 GB Max Memory / 44 MB Used Memory
Package: APPX
Done ?(?????)?
This is what I have been putting into qbittorrent:

"D:\Transfers\utorrent-postprocess.pyw" "%L" "" "%N" "multi" "" "%F"
I have noticed that while putting in the code into qbittorrent there is this little yellow triangle and when I mouse over the triangle it repeats the code and adds a "does not exist" after it.

Other things I have tried are reinstalling python (making sure $PATH), reinstaling qbittorrent, and standard filebot script which offers the same result showing the yellow triangle.

I would love some help with this issue, from what I can see and presume, is that windows 10 is shit and I shouldn't of upgraded. The issue could be a bug with qbittorrent. I've read other similar, but not the same, issue like it.
foodninja06

Re: I'm done trying on my own, Please help! :S

Post by foodninja06 »

So looks like I missed reading the first page...
ZeroByDivide wrote: 03 Mar 2018, 05:05 If you want to run the "utorrent-postprocess.pyw python script" you'll have to downgrade to 4.0.3 for the time being as the "run on torrent completion" is currently semi-broken in 4.0.4 should be fixed in 4.0.5 whenever it gets released.
I'm going to give that a try and post my results.
ZeroByDivide

Post by ZeroByDivide »

foodninja06 wrote: 22 Mar 2018, 09:25 So looks like I missed reading the first page...
ZeroByDivide wrote: 03 Mar 2018, 05:05 If you want to run the "utorrent-postprocess.pyw python script" you'll have to downgrade to 4.0.3 for the time being as the "run on torrent completion" is currently semi-broken in 4.0.4 should be fixed in 4.0.5 whenever it gets released.
I'm going to give that a try and post my results.
One more thing to note as well, don't trust the "little yellow triangle" in qbittorrents "run on completion" thing, even if it appears on older/newer versions of qbittorrent, it's just another bug with qbittorrent.
foodninja06

Post by foodninja06 »

Ok well I have to ask this, might be a stupid question. Is the quotation marks on the keyboards the key that shares its space with ' the correct quotes to be using

and,
is this what i should be put in to qbittorrent?

"D:/utorrent-postprocess.pyw" "%L" "" "%N" "multi" "" "%F"
ZeroByDivide

Post by ZeroByDivide »

yes that would be correct on both those questions, as long as you have it pointing towards the script and have the

"%L" "" "%N" "multi" "" "%F"
after everything should work correctly for you*

*as long as you are not using the currently broken qbittorrent 4.0.4