AMC Script language definition

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
goday

AMC Script language definition

Post by goday »

Good morning,

I know that question has been asked before, but i'm not sure about how to set it up to work properly.

Im using Qbittorrent, executing amc script properly, it works perfect, a work of art (Many thanks for your job), but now i would like to set it to rename using spanish language. Can anyone provide the modified string to execute the script with spanish language?

It's probably using --lang es or --def lang es but I'm not sure where to post it to get working.

Actually using this:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "My media folder" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
Thanks
goday

Re: AMC Script language definition

Post by goday »

Got it working... :D

filebot -script fn:amc --lang es --output "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/DESCARGAS ORGANIZADAS" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can add it anywhere. Argument order doesn't matter.

e.g. at the beginning:

filebot -script fn:amc --lang Spanish ...
:idea: Note that things will default to English if Spanish data isn't available. Check the log for details.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
goday

Post by goday »

Yup, ty