Not Working Anymore

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
dacari
Donor

Not Working Anymore

Post by dacari »

Can anyone look at my script and give me any ideas why this would not work. The movie is remaining in the complete folder, no email sent, or not executing def exec. When I run the script in the cmd window I get a "done" with question marks after.
Output.PNG

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "\\NAS\Volume_2\Media\Movies" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "clean=y" --def "movieFormat=Test/{n} {y}/{fn}" --def backdrops=n --def [email protected]:password --def exec=command --def [email protected] --def exec=command "C:/Yamjcurrent/My_YAMJ.cmd"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Not Working Anymore

Post by rednoah »

utorrent %variables are not resolved to values. How does filebot know where your files are? Because utorrent passes in values for these variables.

I guess you created a .cmd files and then just calling that one in utorrent? That doesn't work, utorrent will only replace variables in the original call. There's examples of how it should look like in the docs. Instead of %D there'll be a path, and so on.

EDIT:
Actually your call is incorrect as well. Are paths provided by utorrent or are you using it standalone? Because you messed up the quotes here: --def "exec=command path". Look at the output, you're passing it in wrong, thus forcing the amc script into standalone mode.

EDIT2:
And third look even your --def exec ... is wrong. Your "command" is what should be executed. Is there a command called command? That was Windows Millennium times right? So I guess is you really mean:

Code: Select all

--def "exec=cmd /c \"C:/myscript.cmd\""
This is will work but is still wrong as this command will be run for each processed file. So you're yamj update script will be called 100 times after rename 100 files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dacari
Donor

Post by dacari »

Great!!...that works..thanks!!...For some reason I am not getting my email or pushover notifications now...When adding Filebot to Pushover application...which one do I select: Application,Script,Plugin, or website.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You just add --def pushover=userkey. YOUR USERKEY. It says "To receive notifications from an application, supply your user key: ..."
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dacari
Donor

Post by dacari »

Thanks..thats what I did...but not working..It works when CouchPotato grabs a new movie.

Edit: got it working...thanks for all the help once more.