In my first Setup I used Openjdk 6 and Filebot 3.4 on Raspbian.
A run using the amc script with about 4 Episodes took more then half an hour.
Now I did a second run which was much faster.
Here I'll post a little tutorial how I got Filebot work:
1. First you need a Raspberry Pi running the latest Raspbian version.
2. Install Java 8 ARM (the page seems to be offline right now, I'll add a link if it's back online)
3. Download filebot_3.5_arm.ipk at filebot.net
4. Extract the ipk using 7-zip or something similar, you'll get a data.tar, which you also have to extract. (Navigate to usr->share->filebot)
5. Copy the filebot folder to your raspberry pi into /usr/share
6. Edit the filebot.sh (sudo nano /usr/share/filebot/bin/filebot.sh) to look like this:
7. Make the script executable, if it isnt already:#!/bin/sh
java -Dunixfs=false -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=false -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Dapplication.deployment=ipkg -Dapplication.analytics=true -Duser.home=/usr/share/filebot/data -Dapplication.dir=/usr/share/filebot/data -Djava.io.tmpdir=/usr/share/filebot/data/temp -Djna.library.path=/usr/share/filebot -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/filebot -jar -Xms400M -Xmx400M /usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar "[email protected]"
8. Run the script by default using /usr/share/filebot/bin/filebot.sh --parameterssudo chmod +x /usr/share/filebot/bin/filebot.sh
I hope you'll get filebot running relatively fast. In my case renaming 5 Episodes out of 4 Tv-Shows took 7min (with copying)
Pls tell me any improvements or if it worked;)
My English isnt really good, but I hope you understood everything, if not write me a message.