Utorrent script not launching

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
jumbo

Utorrent script not launching

Post by jumbo »

Hi!

My utorrent script has stopped working, but i have no idea why. I reset the whole script and started from scrach, and i can only see that its working, but it doesent start the script.

Code: Select all

[2013-08-20 14:03:58]  Accepted launch|Type: auto Location: C:\Users\MC\Downloads\Get.Out.Alive.2013.S01E03.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mp4.torrent

[2013-08-20 14:15:53]  Utfører: filebot -script fn:amc --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict skip  -non-strict --def "movieFormat=//diskstation/TEST/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} {y}" "seriesFormat=//diskstation/TEST/TVShows/{n}/Season {s}/{sxe} - {t}" music=n subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_dir=C:\Users\MC\Downloads\Complete" "ut_file=Get.Out.Alive.2013.S01E02.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=Get.Out.Alive.2013.S01E02.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV.mp4" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5"
anyone know why the script doesent start?
nitewulf

Re: Utorrent script not launching

Post by nitewulf »

My utorrent script does not work either. I am puzzled because i can copy/paste the script into a cmd prompt and it works fine.

[2013-08-26 00:19:15] Executing: filebot.launcher -script fn:amc --output "B:" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=y backdrops=y xbmc=192.168.1.102 "ut_dir=B:\temp\Downloaded" "ut_file=Dexter.S08E09.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=Dexter.S08E09.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv" "ut_label=My Shows" "ut_state=5"

Is there something else in utorrent that needs to be configured?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Call with "filebot" so you can see the console window and output.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nitewulf

Post by nitewulf »

I just ran a couple more tests:

from utorrent:

calling with "filebot" works. A cmd prompt pops open and the script runs.
calling with "filebot.launcher" doesn't work

manually from a cmd prompt:

calling with "filebot" works
calling with "filebot.launcher" works

I'd love for utorrent to be able to use the non-intrusive filebot.launcher, is there something else that needs to be configured for that to work?
Xen

Post by Xen »

Invoke.vbs stopped working. I updated with FileBot_3.62-setup.exe which installed the 64 bit version which doesn't work with 32bit utorrent. I installed the FileBot_3.62_x86.msi version. I now have the same results as nitewulf.
Xen

Post by Xen »

Using chp.exe from http://www.commandline.co.uk/chp/ will run the script in the background and let it work

Code: Select all

d:/chp.exe filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en artwork=y backdrops=y plex=localhost --def "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
nitewulf

Post by nitewulf »

Thanks! Just tested that out and it worked perfectly.