I'm new... sorry! Code help uTorrent auto re-name

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
birdheezy

I'm new... sorry! Code help uTorrent auto re-name

Post by birdheezy »

I am in no way any sort of programer/have very little experience with coding. I have to think very hard when I'm reading/trying to write this stuff.

My issue is that I'm using filebot with uTorrent to automatically rename my torrents. I have been able to successfully download subtitle files using the code below but that's about it! I have filebot setup the way i want in terms of file renaming format and all.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "Z:\!Torrents"  --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
The log output is as follows
Parameter: music = n
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_dir = Z:\!Torrents
Parameter: ut_file = Awkward.S02E02.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4
Parameter: ut_kind = single
Parameter: ut_title = Awkward.S02E02.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4
Parameter: ut_label =
Parameter: ut_state = 5
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV/{Season
Argument: C:\Program Files\FileBot\${s.pad(1)}}{n}.{S00E00}.{t}
Argument: C:\Program Files\FileBot\animeFormat=Anime\{n}\{fn}
Argument: C:\Program Files\FileBot\movieFormat={n} ({y})
Argument: C:\Program Files\FileBot\musicFormat=Music\{n}\{fn}
Exception: File not found: C:\Program Files\FileBot\${s.pad(1)}}{n}.{S00E00}.{t}
Failure (°_°)
Where is filebot getting the " C:\Program Files\FileBot\${s.pad(1)}}{n}.{S00E00}.{t}" from? my file format for TV shows in the filebot settings is {n}.{S00E00}.{t}... pretty simple i though haha.

Like I said, the .srt file is downloaded but that's it. It was pretty exciting to see that the srt file was being downloaded... little victories.

I think the TVDB is currently down (getting a 522 error as of 9/2/13 at 12:00 AM UTC) so is there a way to force filebot to use TV rage? i saw --db tvrage in another post and thought i'd just throw it in there to see what would happen but in the command line that shows up, it still says it's looking at theTVDB.

Unrelated to the issues above, is there a way to automatically put TV shows in one folder and movies in another? I saw the video HERE But I'm not sure how to implement that into my script in uTorrent to make sure my TV shows go into my existing TV Show folder (with episodes going to the right season folder) and movies into my movies folder.

Thanks in advance for looking at this.
rednoah
The Source

Re: I'm new... sorry! Code help uTorrent auto re-name

Post by rednoah »

The command you posted IS NOT the command that you're executing. You're adding --def seriesFormat=... at some point and you're messing up the arguments because you're not using quotes. If you don't quote things properly the cmd will split the argument at the space.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.