rename in 2 languages

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
cristianepv96

rename in 2 languages

Post by cristianepv96 »

Hey guys, I need help, appreciate it.

I want to rename a file so that it is as follows, for example: Folder: "name in original language" - "name in Spanish mexico" Then a folder inside that folder with "season" x "and finally the name of the chapter of the series with its original language and its language in Mexican Spanish.

Something like this:
Folder:

Code: Select all

Shingeki no Kyojin - Ataque a los titanes
Subfolder:

Season 1
Files Within Subfolder:

Attack On Titan - S01E01 - A ti, 2,000 años en el futuro - Nisen-nengo no Kimi e: Shiganshina Kanraku
I know there are other similar posts in the forum but I have not managed to configure it this way, my programming skills are nil. Thanks for your help.

{primarytitle} - {n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} 
I'm using this for the titles, but I can't name the chapters.
rednoah
The Source

Re: rename in 2 languages

Post by rednoah »

If you select Language: Spanish then {n} and {t} will be in Spanish:

{primaryTitle} - {n}/{"Season $s"}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}

Shingeki no Kyojin - Ataque a los Titanes/Season 1/Ataque a los Titanes - S01E01 - A ti, dentro de 2000 años - La caída de Shiganshina (1)

:idea: The {localize} binding can be used to force English for the series name bit in the file name, as shown in your example:

{primaryTitle} - {n}/{"Season $s"}/{localize.eng.n} - {s00e00} - {t}

Shingeki no Kyojin - Ataque a los Titanes/Season 1/Attack on Titan - S01E01 - A ti, dentro de 2000 años - La caída de Shiganshina (1)

:!: Note that TheTVDB does not have "Mexican Spanish", so any "Spanish" variant will give you the same results. TheMovieDB::TV may support different language variants though. If you use AniDB, then you can't use SxE numbers, because AniDB doesn't list them.

:!: If you use TheTVDB / TheMovieDB::TV then you can't get transliterated Japanese episode titles, because those database don't list them. You could get original Japanese episode titles though. {localize.'x-jat'.t} will work if you use AniDB, but AniDB doesn't list Spanish episode titles. Unfortunately, you can't have both at the same time due to limitations of each database.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.