Artwork.* not pulling correct info sometimes

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
srkinard
Donor

Artwork.* not pulling correct info sometimes

Post by srkinard »

Rednoah suggested I post everything here in the forum so I'll try to give insight on my workflow.

Example of the workflow:

Movie gets downloaded to here
  • /Volumes/Mac RAID/Downloads/complete/Force Of Execution 2013,BRRip XViD HebSubs-DownRev
containing-
  • Force.Of.Execution.2013,BRRip.XViD.HebSubs-DownRev.avi
Used Filebot, TheMovieDB lookup and this rename pattern:

Code: Select all

/Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/MoviePrep/Processed/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) - {norm(t)}{"[$vf $vc $ac $af]"}{“ Part $pi"}{".$lang"} 
Resulting in this folder:
  • /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/MoviePrep/Processed/Force of Execution (2013)
containing-
  • Force of Execution (2013) - [360p XviD MP3 2ch].avi
Ran:

filebot -script fn:artwork.tmdb /Volumes/Mac\ RAID/Videos/MoviePrep/Processed
which added these to the Force of Execution (2013) folder:
  • movie.nfo
    backdrops
    poster.jpg
    fanart.jpg
    tmdb.url
    imdb.url
Now, all this downloaded information is for the movie Force (2011) *not* Force of Execution (2013)

Pulled data from here: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/75745
and not from here: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/227359- ... -execution

Any ideas why the renamer was able to correctly ID the TMDB entry without my interaction but the artwork script did not?

All pretty new to Filebot and all so bear with me...I donated in less than 24 hours because this tool is already indispensable to me and I've just barely scratched the surface. I used it to clean up almost 1300 movies scattered across 3 folders in my Plex library...now they are all in one main Movie folder with each movie clean inside its own folder. the artwork script got probably 85% of the 1300 movies correct also...but I had to manually check each one and clear out the mistakes before I put them back into place for Plex to re-scan.

Thanks all
Ross
rednoah
The Source

Re: Artwork.* not pulling correct info sometimes

Post by rednoah »

Due to OSX compatibility reasons -Djava.awt.headless=true is set (as to disable any dock icons) but that forces headless mode so you don't get any confirmation dialogs.

Open the filebot console launcher and try to set -Djava.awt.headless=false and it may work better. Also using the latest revision (r2033) may make a big difference.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

Hate to sound dumb...but what do you mean by "Open the filebot console launcher" here? Not sure how I'm supposed to make this change
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

rednoah wrote:Due to OSX compatibility reasons -Djava.awt.headless=true is set (as to disable any dock icons) but that forces headless mode so you don't get any confirmation dialogs.

Open the filebot console launcher and try to set -Djava.awt.headless=false and it may work better. Also using the latest revision (r2033) may make a big difference.

ok...dug around in Google and found something I tried...not sure if this is what you meant:

java -jar -Djava.awt.headless=true /Applications/FileBot.app/Contents/Resources/java/FileBot.jar -script fn:artwork.tmdb /Volumes/Mac\ RAID/Videos/Movies/Force\ of\ Execution\ \(2013\)
This is what was returned:
  • /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013) => Force (2011)
    MediaInfoException: Unable to load 64-bit native library 'mediainfo'
    Fetching /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/poster.jpg => {category: posters, width: 800, height: 1170, language: null, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/wYsJ ... 54z21w.jpg}
    Fetching /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/fanart.jpg => {category: backdrops, width: 1280, height: 800, language: null, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/heAg ... yOmNyp.jpg}
    Fanart not found: /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/clearart.png / movieart
    Fanart not found: /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/logo.png / movielogo
    Fanart not found: /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/disc.png / moviedisc
    Fanart not found: /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/disc.png / moviedisc
    Fetching /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/backdrops/backdrops-01.jpg => {category: backdrops, width: 1280, height: 800, language: null, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/heAg ... yOmNyp.jpg}
    Fetching /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013)/backdrops/backdrops-02.jpg => {category: backdrops, width: 1280, height: 720, language: null, url: http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/oj7a ... yRI4xl.jpg}
    Done ?(?????)?
Still got it wrong too...there was no interaction on my part...it seemed to function just like it always did.

What I wonder about is the line here:
  • /Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013) => Force (2011)
Right at the beginning it gets the name wrong...but the File/Folder name is what Filebot created during the first step.
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

sorry...when I pasted that I put the wrong code...

java -jar -Djava.awt.headless=false /Applications/FileBot.app/Contents/Resources/java/FileBot.jar -script fn:artwork.tmdb /Volumes/Mac\ RAID/Videos/Movies/Force\ of\ Execution\ \(2013\)

It was run with headless=false

Everything looked just like before as I said...only difference is the Java icon on the dock for the duration of the command.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yep. That's what I meant. I suppose the correct option is not even an option. Search by exact title sometimes doesn't work, that's the API on the other side.

Have you tried with r2033, the latest beta? Check FAQ. It's just a matter of replacing the jar.
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

ok...I downloaded the 2033 FileBot.jar and replaced the one inside FileBot.app

When I used the command

java -jar -Djava.awt.headless=false /Applications/FileBot.app/Contents/Resources/java/FileBot.jar -script fn:artwork.tmdb /Volumes/Mac\ RAID/Videos/Movies/Force\ of\ Execution\ \(2013\)
It pops up a query...but the correct movie isn't in it...something is making it only recognize the word "Force"

Here's what I get in the popup:

srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

Tried it on another file that wasn't getting the correct info...

Movie: The Black Water Vampire (2014)

What I get in the popup:

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Strange, I guess it somehow doesn't even have the correct answer as one of the options.

PS: I'm on holiday now. If you check back in two weeks I can debug this and fix it for the next release.
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

No worries...just something to look into maybe. It appears that not all of the title gets used for the search sometimes. Like the line in my first example:

/Volumes/Mac RAID/Videos/Movies/Force of Execution (2013) => Force (2011)

Seems to only be trying to match that one word...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'm sure it try's to match th correct title first, but gets 0 results, so it starts trying different things until it gets a bit. That's what I can tell, but for why I'll have to debug it when I come back. ;)
srkinard
Donor

Post by srkinard »

But why did the renamer pull the correct info from TMDB without any help when I renamed it? Seems like the renamer lookup has much better success in general, plus on the ones it can't find it gives a much more comprehensive list of choices.

Honestly if the artwork lookup worked exactly as the rename lookup did, I'd be super happy. I mean, I'm already loving this software...as is I'm already saving so much time and effort.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yep. The rename lookup is much much more complex then what the artwork script is doing.

The artwork script would usually make use of xattr metadata written by the rename function. You could try setting -DuseExtendedAttributes=true but it may not be supported on OSX. You'll need at least Java 7 and on Mac maybe the latest Java 8 beta. You can use fn:sysinfo and fn:xattr scripts for testing.