Help with rename format

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Dckehtpc

Help with rename format

Post by Dckehtpc »

I am currently using the default naming format with the AMC Script. I would like to make one simple change to the format so Season shows as Season 1, 2, etc instead of Season 01, 02, etc. I appreciate any help. Thank you

Current Format - S:\Google Drive\Plex Cloud\TV Shows\Game of Thrones\Season 07\Game of Thrones - S07E01 - Dragonstone.mkv

New Format - S:\Google Drive\Plex Cloud\TV Shows\Game of Thrones\Season 7\Game of Thrones - S07E01 - Dragonstone.mkv
Dckehtpc

Re: Help with rename format

Post by Dckehtpc »

When using the following format in the filebot GUI this gives me the Season 1,2,3, etc. However, when I add this to my script it formats the Season folders with the padded 0 such as Season 01,02,03, etc.

Code: Select all

{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What's the command? What's the command-line output?

This format could not possibly give you Season 01 folders. If you do get Season 01 folders, then you aren't actually using this format.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Dckehtpc

Post by Dckehtpc »

I have decided to just rename all my current folders so they match the format of Season 01,02, 03 etc. However, I am having issues with my Movie Folders renaming correctly. The TV Shows work perfect but my Movies are being renamed as as two different folders as follows: The Zookeeper's Wife (2017) seriesFormat=Movies and The Zookeeper's Wife (2017).eng seriesFormat=Movies.
Dckehtpc

Post by Dckehtpc »

Here is my script

filebot -script fn:amc --output "S:/Google Drive/Plex Cloud" --action move -non-strict "S:/HTPC_Media/Unsorted_Media" --log-file amc.log --def clean=y --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def plex=192.168.1.7:********* --def movieFormat={plex}" seriesFormat={plex}" excludeList=amc.txt --filter "age < 7 || !model.any{ it.age < 7 }"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you're using the Plex format, then the paths you get are the paths Plex wants. Plex wants Movie folders. ;)

You seem to quote arguments incorrectly. If you're using the Plex format then you can just not specifically custom formats at all and it'll default to that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.