Blank Movie Names

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
jebbe

Blank Movie Names

Post by jebbe »

Code: Select all

{['Y:', 'W:', 'F:'].collect{ (it+'/Movies') as File }.sort{ a, b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()} ({vf})\{genre}\{primarytitle} ({y}){' ['+fn.replaceAll(/(?i)directors|theatrical|ultimate/,'$0 Cut').matchAll(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|UNCUT|DIRECTORS.CUT|THEATRICAL.CUT|ULTIMATE.CUT|SPECIAL.EDITION/).join('][').upperInitial().lowerTrail()+']'} [{vf}] [{ac}{fn.match("-HD.MA.")+af}]/{primarytitle} ({y}) {vc}{" (CD$pi)"}{' '+lang}
This is what I use for my movie format, I pieced it together from various other peoples naming schemes. I strictly use it for movies and sometimes TheMovieDB doesn't have some movies in their database but OMDB does. Something in this code is making movies found in OMDB show a blank name, it'll show all other information except the name. But not all the time, just sometimes usually if it's a harder to find movie that TheMovieDB doesn't contain.

What am I doing wrong or what can I change to make it show the name?
jebbe

Re: Blank Movie Names

Post by jebbe »

This is an example of what I see.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd start by opening the Format Editor and then dissecting the format you're using bit by bit. Presumably, bindings such as {primaryTitle} are only available when you're using TheMovieDB that has the corresponding information. Try using common binding such as {n} which work for both databases.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jebbe

Post by jebbe »

rednoah wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 18:01 I'd start by opening the Format Editor and then dissecting the format you're using bit by bit. Presumably, bindings such as {primaryTitle} are only available when you're using TheMovieDB that has the corresponding information. Try using common binding such as {n} which work for both databases.
Thanks for the quick response, that did the trick. That had been bothering me for so long, still learning the more advanced stuff to make my life easier.