Sorting [a-z] with 's

All about user-defined episode / movie format expressions
jlasalle

Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by jlasalle » 21 Apr 2018, 18:09

My directory structure is as follows for movies: #'s, A's, B's... How do I add the 's to the sort so movies go into the proper folder instead of the A, B, C... The #'s is working correctly. Below is my command line script.

Code: Select all

filebot "/home/jlasalle/Videos/incomplete" -script fn:amc --output "/home/jlasalle/Videos/" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def movieFormat="/home/jlasalle/Videos/Movie/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n [0] : '#\'s'}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} [{y}]{subt} {source}/{n} {[y]} {source}" --def seriesFormat="/home/jlasalle/Videos/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {sxe} - {t} {subt}" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"

rednoah
The Source

Re: Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by rednoah » 22 Apr 2018, 03:46

e.g.

Code: Select all

{az + "'s"}
:!: There's a lot of things that are wrong with your command. Best to read the amc script manual again.
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and Patreon support. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.

jlasalle

Re: Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by jlasalle » 22 Apr 2018, 05:11

Thank you, I will but as of right now it does do the job. Maybe reading over it again I can maximize it.