Help with --def movieFormat=

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
mjdavila

Help with --def movieFormat=

Post by mjdavila »

Hi all...

To explain - I edited the Amc.groovy script to modify the naming scheme - took me forever but I figured it out. But now I realized it's better to use the --def command in the command line in order to rename so I can use the AMC script and keep up to date.

I'm trying to move my script modifications to the command line but having a hard time.. Can someone pls spend a minute and help me out? Here's the line from my script line:

Code: Select all

mov:   tryQuietly{ movieFormat  } ?: '''Movies/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){fn =~ /3D/ ? ' [3D]' : ''}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){fn =~ /3D/ ? ' [3D]' : ''}{" CD$pi"}{".$lang"}''',

I'd like to add it to the end of my command line:

Code: Select all

C:\invoke.vbs filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output "J:/" --action hardlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "seriesFormat=TV/{n}/Season{s.pad(2)}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){fn =~ /3D/ ? ' [3D]' : ''}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){fn =~ /3D/ ? ' [3D]' : ''}{\" CD$pi\"}"
Not working... Pls help..

also - I used to be able to output to a log using >> amc.log - no longer working...?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help with --def movieFormat=

Post by rednoah »

1. Must be hell testing this in utorrent, why not open a new cmd first and get argument passing working before you paste it into utorrent? That way >> IO redirection will also work.

2. I don't have time to fix your format. Just do it step by step and see at what parts mess things up, and then google how to escape those. Probably double-quotes, maybe other characters as well.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7760 ... -parameter
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.