Bug: second batch does not get the right renaming pattern

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
bonelifer
Power User

Bug: second batch does not get the right renaming pattern

Post by bonelifer »

Since updating to "r1895", I've had a problem. Basically open filebot, run it on a set of files(works). Then drop a new set and fetch(not so good). If I close filebot and reopen it, then it works again the first time, the second time, again it gives bad results.

Good Run:
crop-good-results.jpg
Bad Run:
crop-bad-results.jpg
rednoah
The Source

Re: Bug: second batch does not get the right renaming patter

Post by rednoah »

The second one looks really strange, no idea how that could happen.

Is there any error messages in the console? Or can you give me the filepaths so I can try myself?

EDIT:
Running filebot -clear-cache once might we worth a try.

EDIT2:
Also your format would be helpful.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bonelifer
Power User

Post by bonelifer »

Format:

Code: Select all

{["T:", "Y:"].collect{ drive -> def a=n; new File('Y:/incoming/scripts/names.csv').splitEachLine(';'){if (n==it[0]) a=it[1]}; return new File(drive+"/Videos/TV/", a)}.sort{ a,b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()}/{episode.special ? "Season "+s.pad(2) : "Season "+s.pad(2)}/{def a; new File('Y:/incoming/scripts/names.csv').splitEachLine(';'){ if (n == it[0]) a = it[1]}; a ?: n.upperInitial().replaceTrailingBrackets()} - [{episode.special ? "00x"+special.pad(2) : s.pad(2) + "x" + e.pad(2)}] - {t}
The files being processed are in:
Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good

Until I updated to this version it didn't do this.

Also don't let them being the same show confuse you. The bad one is from the first run where I did part of my shows, then did the others(ie the shows in the picture). The good one was from after I close filebot and restarted it.

Image of the rename log:
crop-fullename.jpg
text from history.xml export:

Code: Select all

<sequence date="2013-12-03T06:17:49.473-06:00">
        <rename dir="Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good" from="The_Mentalist--Red_Is_the_New_Black.mkv" to="T:\Videos\TV\The Mentalist\Season 04\The Mentalist - [04x13] - Red is the New Black.mkv"/>
        <rename dir="Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good" from="The_Mentalist--At_First_Blush.mkv" to="T:\Videos\TV\The Mentalist\Season 04\The Mentalist - [04x14] - At First Blush.mkv"/>
        <rename dir="Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good" from="The_Closer--Blood_Money.mkv" to="T:\Videos\TV\The Closer\Season 05\The Closer - [05x02] - Blood Money.mkv"/>
        <rename dir="Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good" from="Rules_of_Engagement--Liz_Moves_In.mkv" to="T:\Videos\TV\Rules of Engagement\Season 07\Rules Of Engagement - [07x01] - Liz Moves In.mkv"/>
        <rename dir="Y:\incoming\TV\TV-Work\good" from="The_Three_Stooges--Beer_Barrel_Polecats.mkv" to="T:\Videos\TV\The Three Stooges\Season 13\The Three Stooges - [13x01] - Beer Barrel Polecats.mkv"/>
    </sequence>
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Try r1897
bonelifer
Power User

Post by bonelifer »

Tried one last time before downloading r1897 and it works right(assume it was from clearing the cache).
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your format didn't work for me. Probably because of the Groovy update. Added some new permissions that were required and then it worked.