Not moving folders correctly when renaming

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Ithiel
Power² User

Not moving folders correctly when renaming

Post by Ithiel »

Hi Red,

I've just started running into a strange issue when trying to rename some movies:

Source:
\\mynas\media\TBR\Alice in Wonderland (1951 G)\Alice in Wonderland - IMDb.url
\\mynas\media\TBR\Alice in Wonderland (720p, Bluray).jpg
\\mynas\media\TBR\Alice in Wonderland (720p, Bluray).mkv
\\mynas\media\TBR\Alice in Wonderland (720p, Bluray).nfo

Rename Format:

Code: Select all

//mynas/media/Movies/{norm = {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'} ({y}{" $certification"})/{norm(n)}{" Part $pi"}{" [$vf $vc $ac $af]"}
Or (just in case it now wanted slashes in the other direction):

Code: Select all

\\mynas\media\Movies\{norm = {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'} ({y}{" $certification"})\{norm(n)}{" Part $pi"}{" [$vf $vc $ac $af]"}
Unfortunately, instead of moving it to the \media\movies\ folder, both attempts just create a new sub folder in the current directory, and adding it there.

i.e. \\mynas\media\TBR\Alice in Wonderland (1951 G)\Alice In Wonderland (1951 G)\Alice In Wonderland [720p x264 DTS 6ch].mkv

I've tried with 3.8, r1920 and r1914. Still no joy.

Also, with r1920, I noticed another bug that it won't let me go into 'Edit Format'. I can click the option from the menu, but nothing happens. When I swap from r1920 back to r1914, that works again (the edit format menu, not the folder thing.. that's still got issues lol).

Thoughts?

Java: Java 7 Update 45 (x86) & Java 7 Update 25 (x64)
There can be only one Power² User
Ithiel
Power² User

Re: Not moving folders correctly when renaming

Post by Ithiel »

...aaand just like that it's working again.

Ok, nfi what happened there. Ignore me >.<

I think I may have forgotten to press 'switch to movie format', but I can't see why that'd make a difference as far as moving them to a different folder is concerned.

(AFAIK the 'edit format' bug in r1920 is still happening tho)
There can be only one Power² User
rednoah
The Source

Re: Not moving folders correctly when renaming

Post by rednoah »

Testing the latest jars! :D Try r1924, should work now.

* when clicking Edit Format it should automatically be in the Episode/Movie/Music mode that was last confirmed
* when double-clicking the New Names list you can now open the Format Editor as well, with the match you see in the GUI predefined as sample data
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.