"folder.jpg" added to process output?

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Clint
Donor

"folder.jpg" added to process output?

Post by Clint »

I just did a new configuration and installed filebot-amd64.deb per standard. I grabbed the latest FileBot.jar from HEAD and fired up a testrun with all my scripts postprocessing the output from FileBot. For some reason I now get a "folder.jpg" as a gift from the FileBot processing which kinda gets in the way for my own scripts as I generate a thumbnail image named just that for my own homebrewed poster library. Is this generation of "folder.jpg" something newly introduced, and can it be prevented to be created? It's no big deal for me to add a check and delete sequence before running my own stuff but it would be nicer not to have it not created by FB at all. ;)
rednoah
The Source

Re: "folder.jpg" added to process output?

Post by rednoah »

Sorry that feature was added a few months ago to better support Windows explorer libraries and other HTPC software that look for folder.jpg as folder preview.

You can only disable it by disabling artwork altogether.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Clint
Donor

Post by Clint »

Ah, ok. No big deal, a couple of lines on my side compared to the convenience for the others. ;)

I do however have another issue with the login to this site. It has happend a few times that I get the "Too many login attempts" directly when trying to login. Everytime this happen I cannot do much than to wait another day and try again. Sending registration mail is also refused with the motivation that I'm already registered. Really annoying..
bonelifer
Power User

Post by bonelifer »

Unfortunately this board is I believe ran on SF.net. One thing that happens because of this is everyone is logged with an IP of 127.0.0.1(ie localhost). Not knowing what other problems this environment causes, I'd say this is the most likely culprit. In other words someone else failed their login(99.99999999999999999999999% the culprit) or maybe possibly someone tried getting into your account(this last scenario is highly unlikely). You should still be able to login. You'll just have to answer the question along with your user info.