All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
j1simon

[BUG] New presets for movie are wrong

Post by j1simon »

Code: Select all

Arch Linux
FileBot 4.7.7 installed form AUR package

$ java -version
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=lcd -Dswing.aatext=true -Dswing.defaultlaf=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKLookAndFeel
openjdk version "1.8.0_121"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
My presets:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE map SYSTEM "http://java.sun.com/dtd/preferences.dtd">
<map MAP_XML_VERSION="1.0">
  <entry key="Juan pelis" value="{"@type":"net.filebot.ui.rename.Preset","name":"Juan pelis","path":null,"includes":null,"format":"/dunehd/juan/pelis/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) {'CD '+pi}","database":"TheMovieDB","sortOrder":null,"matchMode":"Opportunistic","language":"es","action":"MOVE"}"/>
  <entry key="Juan series" value="{"@type":"net.filebot.ui.rename.Preset","name":"Juan series","path":null,"includes":null,"format":"/dunehd/juan/series/{n} ({y})/{s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} {t}","database":"TheTVDB","sortOrder":"Airdate","matchMode":"Opportunistic","language":"es","action":"MOVE"}"/>
  <entry key="Pelis Bluray" value="{"@type":"net.filebot.ui.rename.Preset","name":"Pelis Bluray","path":null,"includes":null,"format":"/dunehd/pelis/{n} ({y})","database":"TheMovieDB","sortOrder":null,"matchMode":"Opportunistic","language":"es","action":"MOVE"}"/>
  <entry key="Pelis MKV" value="{"@type":"net.filebot.ui.rename.Preset","name":"Pelis MKV","path":null,"includes":null,"format":"/dunehd/pelis/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})","database":"TheMovieDB","sortOrder":null,"matchMode":"Opportunistic","language":"es","action":"MOVE"}"/>
  <entry key="Series" value="{"@type":"net.filebot.ui.rename.Preset","name":"Series","path":null,"includes":null,"format":"/dunehd/series/{n} ({y})/{s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} {t}","database":"TheTVDB","sortOrder":"Airdate","matchMode":"Opportunistic","language":"es","action":"MOVE"}"/>
</map>
The others presets were created with previous versions of Filebot. The presets for movies created with this version fails: movie name, year and folder.
Last edited by j1simon on 25 Mar 2017, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [BUG] New presets for movie are wrong

Post by rednoah »

I see. Note that there's two TheMovieDB entries. One for Movie Mode and one for Episode Mode. You've probably clicked the one for Episode Mode. If you double-click on the New Names item to see if you're formatting an Episode object or a Movie object.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
j1simon

Post by j1simon »

rednoah wrote:I see. Note that there's two TheMovieDB entries. One for Movie Mode and one for Episode Mode. You've probably clicked the one for Episode Mode. If you double-click on the New Names item to see if you're formatting an Episode object or a Movie object.
And how can I detect which is for movie and what for episode? I think this should be more clear: a text after "TheMovieDB" or, better, the button to switch mode it should be in preset editor not in the format window. This way it could also filter the datasource.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The one between AniDB and TVmaze is the TV mode one. I can see that that's an issue on Linux though, because the combobox doesn't seem to display the second TheMovieDB and OMDb on first sight (probably because of auto-scrolling).

EDIT:

The latest revision will now lock the format editor to movie/episode/music/file mode depending on your selected datasource.
j1simon

Post by j1simon »

One little note on each TMDb or an separator (in combobox) between TV and movie datasources would be nice too.
j1simon

Post by j1simon »

I have tested the new version (4.7.8) and it still is unclear. I think the best solution would be a combobox to select the preset type: movie, series, music, ... and in function of that change the other window elements.
By other side, now I can't change the sample:

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's quite clear for all data sources except TheMovieDB, which "unfortunately" can be used as TV database as well. If this turns out to be a common issue for many users, then I'll have a look.

EDIT:

Fixed the issue with setting a sample file though.